LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately. Using my mobile phone the post reply buttons haven't been available with the forum upgrades. They've been added back in though, so here goes.

Yikes!!

Have you told the doc about all the blood loss? Maybe you need a pint or two put back in. (Not in the same hole it came out, though...)

When you're waking at night to pee, is it just a normal "Bladder full" signal, or is there pain?

Brian

The site upgrade has made things complicated the last few days.....

It's odd, but I've never complained about the loss of sleep from getting up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night...perhaps because I return to sleep easily.

As to blood loss, there are things that can be done....do have a word with your doc's office about it, he almost certainly will want to see you and get some ducks in a row.

Brian - Sorry to hear about the troubles. I was really hoping this one would finally be the magic fix.

I second Dill's advice. Be sure to stock up on iron rich foods to keep your blood factory working at full capacity.

Ray

Thanks guys, my blood loss is totally expected and I'm already feeling slightly better today. The problem with this surgery is, the deeper the urologist cuts the more effective the surgery will be, but the more bleeding and pain I should expect. I was hoping not to have to repeat this again so I told him to cut deep. I'm staying Hydrated, eating, and even managed about 10 hours of broken sleep last night thanks to taking another tranquilizer.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow time flies even when you aren't having fun. My healing has still been extremely slow. I also made a 5 hour car trip this last Friday, and another 5 coming back. Even stopping to take a break, and using my perennial donut, I think I set my healing back 5-7 days.

Edited by Baby Brian
  • 4 weeks later...

BB - It's been a few weeks since we've bugged you about your healing. Are things getting back to normal for you? What is your next step?

(Is it OK if I call you BB?? :blush:)

My healing has taken a turn backwards this week. My work sent me to Hawaii (from florida) on Monday, then I had to do a couple days of job walk throughs. The 12 hours sitting in a stiff and small seat (what delta calls their "comfort plus"

Sorry to hear of the lack of progress :( Yeah, the last time I flew in an airliner was long ago when even the cheap seats were tolerable. Now they cram people in like sardines and treat you as if you were one :bash: To get a decent business or first-class seat is only for the rich now. It's all in the name of maximizing profits and while I have no qualms with a business doing that, there should be a limit as to how far they can go as this is something of a "public utility" too <_< One of the worst aspects of capitalism is that it becomes a race to the bottom for all the major contenders unless there is some governmental intervention to prevent it. And when the government who could do this consists of those capitalists the needed results will never happen :crybaby:

Thanks guys. The problem with my surgeon not coming through for me is that he actually is the best urologists I've met. And I've been to a slew of them. I seriously doubt I could find a better one anywhere in the world, even if he is a second rate surgeon.

Just talked to my doctor's associate (my primary urologists is I surgery today and is backlogged from his vacation). I have to say I am very disappointed once again. This urologist could not understand what I was trying to tell him, and did not seem to believe what I was saying.

Sometimes you have to penetrate thick skulls with shock. I have told doctors that regardless of how many degrees they have on their wall, they are complwetely stupid if they cannot understand the simple concept I am trying to relate to them and that they need to turn off the medical side of their brain and do some real listening before we go any further <_<

The bottom line is that I know me better than anyone else does, and if they want to help people they first have to listen and understand what those people are saying. Regardless their reasoning, f they don't do that then they are simply too stupid to be a doctor :o

Bettypooh

oh man Brian! So sorry to hear about your super slow recovery and the pain and frustration of having to deal with incompetent doctors
I understand your frustrations - and it is a real shame
After my car accident, i have gone to see so many doctors and therapists- and many of them are highly incompetent unfortunately.

I even ended up seeing about half a dozen urologists to work out my urinary and pelvic pain issue...

Brian i hope you get well soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I saw my urologist's aid yesterday as part of my preop. She said it looked like I had an infection as my red blood cell count in my urine was elevated. Of course I reminded her I did have that bleeding still going on a littlex but she didn't believe me and put me on a massive dose of antibiotics any ways.

I also told her that my needing to strain has been getting worse. As such, ive tried inserting a 16fr indwelling catheter three times now, but could not get it inserted past my third blockage (the first two are difficult enough).

Sorry Brian about your having to deal with such incompetence. Where is your urologist? He has been on vacation for a super long time. And couldn't he have made some arrangements with his staff for your case before going to enjoy the breeze?

My doctor is at the Mayo clinic, and has something like 20+ years of experience in his field. He is

• Elfy locked this topic