LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing makes you need to go MORE?

It's certainly a possibility that the pull itself might physically make you want to go more, as as you put it, they might be pushing against your bladder. Psychologically is unlikely however, as you are still in the early stages of wearing them, as you have only just started (unless you have had an underlying problem with wetting, which you would likely know about). If you give it time, it may eventually become psychological, in that you get used to wearing them and you relax more and stop holding it in. I however would not recommend this route.

I wear some kind of protection and leak all the time, but if I just put on underwear and no protection I find that I leak hardly at all. I guess your brain says not to wet or something, of course I love to pee my protection so I wear nearly 24/7 because I want to.

I always notice that my control will dwindle after a while I'm wearing. I reach points where I start to go the second I feel the need to without even noticing. My control always comes back after I take it off but once I am diapered up and I know I can let go wherever, my body just kinda puts holding it in as a secondary function.

I always notice that my control will dwindle after a while I'm wearing. I reach points where I start to go the second I feel the need to without even noticing. My control always comes back after I take it off but once I am diapered up and I know I can let go wherever, my body just kinda puts holding it in as a secondary function.