LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

anybody here a "prepper"?

we would like to be able to prep, but right now we cant afford to, other than buying some food and ammo here and there, and im letting myself buy a gun once a year as long as I can afford to, if something doesn't happen that costs us the money im saving up for which ever rifle I pick. ive seen others say there is no need to prep and the government would be there to take care of us or whatever, but I think its like Suzuki said, better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

The best way to prepare for anything, is knowledge. Learn how to grow or raise your own food. Store a small supply of seeds and create a place you could plant them.

Find out what wild plants that grow in your area are edible.

A good knife will be far more useful than a gun. It is a lot easier to snare small game than go after big animals.

Get some chickens, you'll have sustainable eggs and meat.

The best way to prepare for anything, is knowledge. Learn how to grow or raise your own food. Store a small supply of seeds and create a place you could plant them.

Find out what wild plants that grow in your area are edible.

A good knife will be far more useful than a gun. It is a lot easier to snare small game than go after big animals.

Get some chickens, you'll have sustainable eggs and meat.

I can agree with that, but one should also have some guns to deal with varmints that would attack your livestock, eat your crops, or thieves that would try to take what you have.

i keep a G.O.O.D.Y. (Get Out Of Dodge Yesterday) bag that has things to get me away from the city

a survival knife with all the goodies in it

rope

a big hook(not for fishing)

a role of fishing line

a few fishing hooks

mre's(3) that get replaced ever 3 years per there directions

funnel(for fuel)

a shimmy to steal a car(if needed) non gas

a lock pick set

a flare gun

a few maps of surrounding states

and a good pare of boots that are brand new

and a few sets of instruction on how to make things like a gasifier, water purifier, etc.so that i can do things whit whats around me

all this only weighs only 15 lb's

Got emergency supplies in the form of a well stocked bug-out bag. First aid, food that'll keep forever, drinkable water, a P220 and ammunition, durable clothes, pocket knife, enough sundries to keep me going for a couple of counties, but I'm far from a prepper.

• Like 1

Regrettably, I don't really have anything in terms of preparation for anything, though I'd like to prepare myself for what I feel will be the end of the world: a zombie apocalypse.

The term "prepper" and "survivalist" when we see it used in the UK is pretty much synonymous with "poorly educated gun-nut". That's not necessarily a bad thing - its as good an excuse as any for like minded people to gather and talk with each other about things (typically guns and how much ammo they'd need in case of <insert disaster here>), also it maybe a good way for these people to feel good about themselves ... but the idea that you can really prepare for a societal collapse in the way peppers think they can is ... fanciful... to put it mildly.

The difference between 5.56 is the shell casing and amount of powder. There is a difference, but from any realistic standpoint, those who really give a shit about the difference would use a 7mm rifle in this case. FAR FAR FAR more useful in hunting, and just as good at stopping boogy men.

Godzilla laughs at your puny firepower. :)