LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicare Diapers

Anyone else had issues with the Molicare diapers leaking through the plastic backing. I have heard nothing but good reviews on them and today I decided to test them out since I was alone. After a good soaking they started to leak out through the backing material and started to make my pants wet :( . Kinda disappointed atm with them but it was only one and could of been a defective one. Hope the rest are better! I want to get some Abena M4's as I heard great things about those as well.

I wear the molicare and abena diapers mostly on the weekends when I don't have to work and I've had the molicare leak through the plastic once. To be safe and not end up with a wet spot on my pants I wear a pair of plastic panties over my diaper, they also help keep it from sagging after I wet

I've been wearing Molicares for years and haven't had any leak problems. However, earlier this year I got a few bags where the plastic backing wasn't properly affixed on one of the sides and I was worried they might leak. I could literally stick my finger into the middle of the diaper right where one of the back flaps start. You could have the same issue.

Been wearing Moli's for going on about 20 years and could count on both hands the number of defective ones through the years. So I would say, just a glitch. I still find them among the best diapers I have worn, and in fact still my number one diaper that I wear personally daily. I have trusted them, and continue to do so.

I like them too and they have never leaked on me. I find they could hold my morning wetting that used to be real long every morning. I could actually flood it and it wouldn't leak. They haven't changed much in the last 13 years but I swear the purple lines have changed on them and I thought they were darker. Maybe they were darker then. But they have always been purple with purple lines. I am talking about the super plus. There used to be t shaped briefs but I never knew the difference between the two.

I had problems with the molicare super plus quite a few years ago, where the nappie would get damp on the outside, but it wouldn't properly leak.

It's probably just a defective batch, let Molicare know and they might give you a few free packs as compensation!