LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Resolutions?

The last resolution that I made 40 years ago was the only one I ever kept. Not to make any more New Year's resolutions

• Like 1

year before last was the resolution to stop hiding anything diaper related in my own world, last year was to make sure anyone who knew me, also knew who i was, ensuring that nobody i could accidentally invite over was going to be offended.

MEH! maybe wear more often...make new friends (diaper friends) try and do better in life emotionally, phycologically and spiritually...as people think that the phrase "doing better' often refers only to finances and money, or material wealth, which it doesn't :P

Hey...DD I can be your 'diaper friend" :D ok...so I'm a long ways away :blush: Don't know if anyone would 'want' to see me in a diaper anyways :blush: ...though it has happened..

I have to think more on this though....

I think it might be time to try to see my trainers and maybe experiment with sewing little girl dresses. As far as diaper friends go I am really hoping that I can have another ABDL birthday party this year.

To cut down or even stop.

Although my partner does nt complain about joining in, I know she only does it for me and does nt really like it.

The only other option is perhaps an occasional visit to a professional Nanny.