LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those Who Are 24/7

I wear 24/7 for need because of urine Incont.I use to try and make it when I'd feel the need to got,But when your pulling your diaper down and you start peeing the clean up is to much or your clothes get wet.So I've given up on trying to make it.As far as BM's I only do them in diaper when I don't want to use a toilet because it's nasty ect. and sometimes when I'm in ab mode.

I wear 24/7 for urinary urge incontinence. When I'm near a bathroom that is easy and convenient to use, I still use the toilet for urination. I would say that I pee in my diaper about two thirds of the time and use the toilet one third of the time. And I almost always use the toilet to poop.

I wear 24/7 for urinary urge incontinence. When I'm near a bathroom that is easy and convenient to use, I still use the toilet for urination. I would say that I pee in my diaper about two thirds of the time and use the toilet one third of the time. And I almost always use the toilet to poop.

I have urge incontinence as you do, but in my case it's more 80/20 these days. I have to be literally a foot or two from the toilet in order to make it, but I have much more bowel control than bladder. Unless I have diarrhea, I use the toilet to poop. Unlike you, however, I do have at least some stress incontinence, as I've wet myself occasionally after coughing or a particularly energetic sneeze.

I have never witnessed this doctors not liking it. When I told my doctor, both of them thought it was the best idea. A couple of urologists, a couple of general practitioners, no one is that a problem with it. Maybe Michigan's is more progressive.

I am incontinent and love to wear diapers. I dont like the meds cause of f the side effects and sever drug interactions that happend to me once, and meds dont work all that well. As for surguries I know a guy who had one but he still wears diapers for protection. Back to loving incontinence I actually want to be incontinent and wear diapers 24/7 , and dont look at my incontinence as a problem I need to fix. And I always pull my diaper down and poop in the toilet.

I haven't used a potty in years. There is no point, I'm not going to get more continent, so why shouldn't I just go in my diaper? I'm also not shy about wearing diapers. I don't go waving it in people's faces, but if it's easier to just carry a fresh diaper to the restroom and leave the backpack in the car, I'm going to.

I'm also ab and see no issue having my pacifier or stuffed wolf wherever and whenever I want.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk