LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does UPS keep a record of deliveries?

well, as far as i know the only record will be the form on the box itself and with the company and possibly an email confirmation, however i don't buy online all that often as i hardly have the money to do such a thing so i'm hopeing someone else can chime in and say whether or not i was right or wrong, sorry if that didn't help but that's just been my experience.

A shipping or tracking number will only show the shipper and receiver and the time/data progress from time of receipt to the time of delivery

and any special delivery exceptions i.e. leave at neighbors if no one home.

Most adult diaper shippers use an acronym for the shippers business title - they are for the most part real discrete in not advertising the package contents

as diapers as such. The shippers title may be vague but still raise a question or two i.e. ABDL Medical Supplies Inc.

The contents of UPS packages would be hidden from the label on the carton but the shipper may have to make a declaration of the contents that could

possibly be viewed by any authorities i.e. Federal agents if the diapers are shipped by airplane. UPS Ground would no doubt need that information also

in that at UPS's option they might transport the Ground shipment by air and would need to know if any hazardous materials were being shipped.

Some shippers may have a small plastic pouch to place a bill of contents on the outside of the package. Have not seen that with the diapers sent to me.

But have noticed it on other package/items not diaper related.

So your folks with enough diligence could conceivably get a description of the contents of a package but it is unlikely unless you are flying red flags

about some personal conduct issues as of recent !

It might be easier done if you are a minor or an adult ward of state for them to do this but again another far fetched issue.

As a second thought use a secondary payment method like what I do when buying things off ebay. Use PayPal as the form of payment and then use the credit

card as the form of payment to pay PayPal. The credit card statement will read a charge to PayPal with no indication of what transpired. Oh Yes detailed

information could be obtained but only after jumping through hoops (passwords). Keep the charges down to a minimum and not too often to avoid trouble.

So people don't automatically get postal records or something sent to them? I know my Mom handles all my bills so if that was a thing she would get it. I just wanna make sure its not. There's no regular way unless I choose to search for it for some reason? How long do they keep records for...forever?

Your profile says you're 20.. So here's the deal.

Under Obamacare, young adults are on their parents health insurance until age 26. Diapers are considered a medical item.

On page 592 of the Affordable Care Act,

I'm confused as to why they would even know about you being shipped a package in the first place if you don't get it shipped to your house and have a prepaid card.

Jakerz

There is this crazy product out there called checkmate -- it is used to detect marital infidelity. Go to their website and read their instructions on discreet shipping.

Basically, whatever account pays the diaper company directly should not have your parents address on it, whether that be prepaid card, paypal, money order, whatever. Delivery should not be to your parents address or phone number. And at least password protect the e-mail used to set things up. Don't forget your mobile phone bill may include a call detail.

Even if your parents are extremely nosey, They aren't going to know to check UPS, and the only way o check these things is by tracking number anyway. Likewise, if they don't have the paypal, or the money order, there is no chance of them looking it up.

Finally, since you are obviously a bit nervous, find something innocuous to order online (like a supplemental book for your class), order it for practice, and see how it all works. This sort of thing is much more comfortable if it isn't completely unfamiliar and uncertain!

What do you mean about a call detail? Who woudl I be calling that would get listed on a mobile phone bill? Im going to set up a separate paypal on a separate email for it since I have the prepaid card which I bought with cash.

Of course UPS keeps records. Managing corporate liability requires that. And of course the NSA et al have access to these records as needed and allowed by the law. But your mom? She'd have to go to court or so something illegal like pretexting - not hard at all, but illegal - unless you are a minor or it's her credit card you are using.

Jakerz, calm down. You clearly understand my point, and won't be leaking information by using the mobile phone your parents paid for.

Not that phone calls to your vendor aren't occasionally very helpful with such things -- I promise you they can be. For example, you can use a phone call to help establish a vendor's bona fides, or let you use a nonstandard form of payment, such as a money order.