LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered for At Least Two Months

Interesting...I didn't know these CDs HAD to be listened to just before falling asleep, although, in practice, I do, on a purpose-bought CD player, headphones, and extension cord, which are added to my CPAP hose.

DavidMW,

Your description of your problem sounds to me as if what you need is to wear a high-capacity diaper at night. When you wake up needing to go, wet the diaper and go back to sleep without getting up. If you wet in your sleep, so much the better. Your bed will stay dry, and you'll get more rest.

David-

Congratulations! You can be very proud of yourself for potty training so quickly and so well.

Do you use guards or shields to take care of dribbles? Do you use pull-ups as a transition between diapers and underwear? During potty training there are times when it is necessary to wear diapers. In the beginning most guys wear diapers more than underwear. As their potty training progresses they can wear underwear more.

I tell guys not to get discouraged because there will be accidents especially in the beginning. I prefer to take my time and keep things low key during potty training.I will never punish or shame him. This creates fear and hinders the training process.

Please keep us updated.

I don't like to rush potty training. I'd rather take my time with someone because success builds confidence and accidents can be discouraging. Nighttime dryness takes longer to achieve than daytime dryness. Keep up the great work!

Personally I agree with the sentiment for him to just give into night wetting and bulk up on cloth until his medication allows him to wet normal amounts.

As for the afex, is audible when wetting? How easy is it to empty and when you say fail, how often? It might be an economic training tool during the day.

Spargano

Its going to be hard to break his night time wetting unless he sets an alarm to wake him up to go pee at night but you dont really know what time you need to set it cause you need to pee at differnt times each night

Are you wearing cloth diapers at night? Do you think cloth diapers are bulkier and more noticeable under clothing? Do you wear cloth diapers during the day? Some say you can feel wetness more with cloth diapers and they are uncomfortable when wet. Do you think that would help with potty training? Would it be too hard to remove a cloth diaper in time to use the toilet, especially at night?

I wear cloth at night. If they are thicker than a disposable (as most probably are), then yes, they would be slightly more noticeable. I wear premium disposables at work though, and nobody has noticed them in the 10 years I've worked there. Depending on what disposable you compare them to (some really cheap ones are way worse), yes cloth will make you feel being wet more. And yes, feeling wet more will help you notice it more and therefor help with potty training.

Lastly, no removing a cloth diaper is not too difficult. Unless you have significantly larger hips than your waist you can pull them down and up again just like you can do with disposables.