LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cool stuff from our younger years...

I loved pogs. Even a little too much - my young klepto self caused some problems. :\ I got over that bad habit, but the game was fun while it was popular. I loved Star Trek cards from that time too, but it was hard to find someone to play with.

• Like 1

I still love Transistor Radios :wub: but I remember how quickly they ate the carbon/zinc 9V batteries which was all there was back then :rolleyes: I remember it usually was all of that week's allowance gone in a day or two, or one night if you went to sleep with it hidden under your pillow so the parent's didn't take it away :ph34r: There was great music on the AM band back then, but hardly anything worth hearing there now :crybaby: Better than an IPOD because you didn't know what song would be playing next so you got to hear everything, and your favorite song became really special because of that B) Plus you could share with friends without being 'wired' to them :D

Truthfully, I was never a big fan of TV, just movies.

The only shows I gave some attention to was the Simpsons, Seinfeld, and maybe mad TV and snl every now and again...

I spent more time outdoors, kept me busy enough to not worry about what was on television. Nothing against television except maybe muchmusic and MTV, ughhh... Makes me shudder in disgust.

I loved pogs. Even a little too much - my young klepto self caused some problems. :\ I got over that bad habit, but the game was fun while it was popular. I loved Star Trek cards from that time too, but it was hard to find someone to play with.

omg i remember the music from my teen years which isn't hard since it wasn't THAT long ago. *sigh* back when music still had BALLS to it instead of this crap they play non stop on the radio now. and i remember this thing, it was like an automated stairway and slide that penguin toys rolled down. Always wanted it though it didn't really do anything it was still awesome to me. OH OOH OH and lazer tag. i remember that. now i just play that with bb guns haha

There was this TV show on TV here in San Luis County called "Fishmasters". The TV station played Re Runs of it all up until about 2005 or 2006. I was sad when they stopped playing that show. The really awesome part was I met the guy who starred in it and created it! :D It was December of last year I met him. I kept imitating his "ABC Bail Bonds" Announcing voice. xD

• 1 month later...

The Lamborghini Countach poster. :-)

that reminded me of something I had for a few years, from about 6th grade, it was a Lamborghini car bed, basically a cut out with screen printing, I didn't even like cars and I still don't, but I liked the bed frame, with just a mattress in it it was high on the sides, now I wish it was kept.

• 6 months later...

If I still have a copy, I wonder how possible it would be to reverse engineer it? Maybe someone already has? Apparently it was a memorable game for some of us. It could be interesting translated into a computer-friendly format.

"Don't Break The Ice" was a wonderful board game!

I always loved playing that when I was well beyond the recommended age group it's advertised for.

Would love to play it with somebody right now (grabs plastic hammer).

• 1 month later...

Coca-Cola two, AOL/prodigy/copy sir, squeezers, MTV headbangers ball, jelly shoes, Nintendo, Betamax VCRs then VHS.

Divorce court when it was good, the Anita Hill Cleriste Thomas trial, graduation 1992, nursing bottles that featured pastel colors and/or pretty Khartoum patterns. I was about the best list I can come up with.