LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Concerned about becoming Fecally incontinent

Ok so I'm used to the pee thing but I'm pretty sure I also suffer with a little ibs depending what I eat. I've had one accident in my nappy since being urine incon and I've read on a few medical sites that you stand a higher risk of becoming double incon over time as the muscle control changes.

Has anybody else experienced a loss in bowel control after becoming urinary incontinent?

Emotionally I could handle an accident a month but how do people deal with it on a weekly or daily basis, that's got to be pretty tough! Would you stick with nappies or colostomy?

Just a couple of questions

It's called fecal incontinence, not "ass incontinence".

lighten up! It's just using humor to get away from a bad situation. What's the problem? I'm sure that the OP is aware that it's called fecal incontinence. But that does not sound very sexy.

No matter what you call it, shits falling out of your ass without you wanting it to.

Ok so I'm used to the pee thing but I'm pretty sure I also suffer with a little ibs depending what I eat. I've had one accident in my nappy since being urine incon and I've read on a few medical sites that you stand a higher risk of becoming double incon over time as the muscle control changes.

Has anybody else experienced a loss in bowel control after becoming urinary incontinent?

Emotionally I could handle an accident a month but how do people deal with it on a weekly or daily basis, that's got to be pretty tough! Would you stick with nappies or colostomy?

in regards to your questions

lighten up! It's just using humor to get away from a bad situation. What's the problem? I'm sure that the OP is aware that it's called fecal incontinence. But that does not sound very sexy.

No matter what you call it, shits falling out of your ass without you wanting it to.

Thank you JD, I'm sure, if anything its maybe a weakening in the sphincter muscles or the pelvic floor.

Thank you for your kind advice, I will also check the other websites you've listed.

Most of the time i'm fine but i've had some mad dashes to the loo recently. I have no problem in seeing the doctors or nurses about these issue as ive already been 'kitted' out with nappies, leg bags and caths for my urinary incontinence.

With the approval of my doctors I self-administer daily morning enemas to wash fecal matter out to prevent a fecal accident later in the day. That's not fun, but it's better than humiliating myself by a bowel accident when away from home and in a social situation. Also, it beats changing messy diapers in a public restroom. The enemas give me control over the situation. I can perform enemas at a time of my own choosing and they always are effective. As they are a daily morning procedure I have conducted extensive research into making the process as comfortable as possible and have written a serious and somewhat lengthy paper on the subject. If anyone has an interest, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Mr Davis. Bon Voyage!

I do appreciate that attitudes towards enemas vary. I am DL, with just enough medical history(nearly lost my appendix a dozen years ago) and stress to be interested in fooling around safely. There are, of course, weeks when being diapered is just too much work, but there are others where my guts really hurt and need babying, and an enema seems like it might help, but I don't want to end up in serious medical trouble.

• 1 year later...

dealing with it on a daily basis really sucks. as much as I hate having to wear ....(them) since my fiancee's accomodating then I'd rather wear .. (them) than have to throw out my pants. if i was dealing with this alone, most likely I would not leave the house.

It ok. You can say "diapers", especially around here.