LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any DLs That Enjoy Pacifiers?

HattiesburgDL

I consider/call myself a DL, but yes I do have & enjoy a pacifier, especially I use it at night when I go to sleep & it does seem to enhance the experience. I like & consider myself to be a DL with a few AB Tendencies in my use of pacifiers.

I as can agree with the above. I'm 96% DL, and i too enjoy a pacifier. There are times that i havent touched a pacifier in months, as of recent, i have been making good use of it. I really do love my Nuk 5.

I’m strictly a DL myself but one that also has several pacifiers. I find them relaxing to use and now sleep regularly with one. Its helps to cut down on the snoring. Something my wife hates so who am I am to disagree when she say use your pacifier, yes dear!

I no longer know how I should define myself. Until this year I would have called myself a strict DL, but I've really started to explore my little girl side--I own three dolls and am looking to get more. At the same time, I've found I really enjoy pacifiers--especially surprising, since I'd tried them (and baby bottles) years before and felt utterly ridiculous. For some strange reason, I find far more comfort in those things now than I did then.

I wouldn't really call myself an ab or a dl, I don't really think of myself in terms like that, (just immature and damn proud of it, I even have a shirt that says "growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional", my mom says it matches me perfectly) but ive had thoughts here and there of pacifiers and bottles but not for any baby type stuff, I have a bad gag reflex(my dentist probably hates to work on my molars, the hygienist probably don't like it much either) and at times ive noticed my teeth grinding and clenching, that cant be a good thing, sometimes when im waking up too, im kind of wondering if a pacifier would help with the grinding, and since my gag reflex makes it hard to brush my teeth a lot of the times im wondering if a pacifier or baby bottle would have any way to settle that down so the reflex will stop coming back, has anyone had any experience with this?

WOW some great input on paci's.

My fav is MAM's 6 months plus. I also like the MAM air style for later in the morning. Right back to sleep.

In fact today, I was looking at my collection and needed to unload some,so they went on e bay.

Like others who have replied to this post, I consider myself 99% diaper lover, but have experimented with pacifiers before. I have only used baby pacifiers before, and did not get anything out of the experience, those were thrown away after one or two tries. That said, I'm interested in trying one of the adult sized pacifiers, if only to try to stop snoring. The biggest reason that I've so far held off is what I'd heard decades ago from an orthodontist, about how pacifiers cause an over bite. I'd gone through braces years ago, and don't want to repeat the experience as an adult. I've also got a bad gag reflex, and can not wear a retainer.

Also, adult 'medical' pacifiers come in so many shapes and sizes, I'm not sure what to get. They can be expensive, so you don't want to just get a bunch to try out.

I can't say for sure if it is because of traumatic experience that drew me towards them, but I would say more curiosity. The problem I have is that my top teeth stick out a fair way forward that this makes the pacifier push into my lower lip hard.

I used to consider myself a DL, but after buying pacis, onesies, and baby blankies I can say that I am certainly an AB. Give it time, it may take a while for you to really understand what you like about this fetish.

• 1 month later...

I'm incontinent and not really a DL, but then again, I don't do well if I'm not wearing a diaper. But whatever. The question was about pacifiers.

Quite a few years ago, when I wasn't handling the diaper thing very well, I tried a pacifier to see if it would help. A few months earlier, a diaper supplier sent me a NUK5 with my order. I didn't think anything of it and

I have never used a paci but I just ordered one on eBay. Can't wait till it shows up at my door. The superintendent in my building is going to wonder why I've been getting so many packages lately. She signed for a package from China for me. What she doesn't know is they were plastic pants I got on eBay. My paci is coming via UPS so its not going to go directly into my mail slot.

I agree Bedwetter, it seems you always have to be one extreme or the other when in fact that are overlapping areas between the two and we all do fall somewhere in the middle. Everyone has their preferences and it is not just a black or white category.