LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comco Vinyl Pants - going away :((

CDLover

If you like the style, fit, and material the 'Langs" from EL Lifestyles are good quality and durable. The marketing and shipping are lackadaisical though as this is not their entire business but more of a part-time pursuit. Not a direct replacement for Comco but an alternative ;)

When I called to place my order I was told only the printed vinyl was not going to continue in production but the white will still be produced. Looks like they might not want to focus on the ab side as much.

If you want, you can use RIT to dye the panties whatever color you want. The material is durable enough to stand limited exposure to very hot water, In fact, I have some that are over 10 years old, the material is in fairly good condition but the elastics are done

It's been a couple years since I ordered there, but Lifestyles Emporium were around then- just not doing any online advertising. I believe they've got a brick-and-mortar store of some kind and I think they're happy with it as being their main business focus. Still they sold a good product at fair prices so I hope they continue ;)

• 2 weeks later...