LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best diaper for girls

Neither of those come i small, so I don't think they'd be the best of choices. The ABU stuff in particular is quite large in the smallest size they make (medium) even for me and I'm 6' 160 lbs. Maybe just get some gootnites in XL? Might be the least weird for her and also should fit well enough.

Given the age, you better try cloth and rubber panties. That is what she will know from her early years and playing with dolls

I am 5'3", 105 pounds, with 29" hips. I have been wearing Attends because I am urinary incontinent since August 1981. Those were classic poly-plastic outer layer with 2 sticky tapes per side. They are still being made and are called Attends Youth Briefs. According to the Attends chart Youth (cat. BRCL 1000) will fit: Hips 20-28"; Height 4'10"-5'2"; Weight 85-100 pounds. Obviously they still will fit people slightly larger. However, if a woman 5'3" tall weighs 130 pounds, my guess is her upper thighs will be too large for those leg holes to be comfortable. Attends does make a slightly larger classic brief called Medium.

I'd also look at getting a sample pack or 2 from Wellness Briefs, You only pay for shipping & you get a coupon for your next order if you like. http://www.wellnessbriefs.com/shopDisplayProductDetail.asp?CatalogId=8&CatId=1

My sugestion would be to get 2 of the Med. to see how they fit. If you 2 like then get a case using the coupon.

Would she even psychologically recognize throw-aways as diapers? What did she put on her dolls? She was nearly 8 when Pampers became prime time?

I'd also recommend either tena slip maxi because of the fit and colour plus they hold loads or molicare super. I wouldn't say molicare super plus as although they wick well you feel very, and I mean very wet in them due to the high pulp content. My wife has tried most of mine for fun and she finds tena maxi the best for dryness but still with a nice bulky feel between the legs.

Thank you for calling my attention to it. The " (inches) was missing and made 5'5 look like 53

I don't know if you have made a choice yet, but if I were in your position, I would get one, of the most recommended for her fit, to have her try out and one you would like to see her in. More often, people are willing to go along with a choice that might not be their first just because they have a choice. To your benefit, she will like at least one over the other. And at that point, she's either liking diaper A or diaper B instead of liking diaper A or nothing. And if you are clever enough to casually slide your personal preference for which one you'd like to see her in, you might actually get your way. Either way, it sounds like you are likely to get what you want.

Something else to keep in mind: She's probably not going to be as into them as you are. So don't be afraid to accept that she is making a choice just to see you happy. And NEVER forget to return that same favor in kind!

Let us know what happens!