LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to USA

You want to watch for the mom and pop stores. the big chains like walgreens, rite aid, etc only carry crappy brands like depends. Sometimes the mom and pop shops carry good stuff :)

If you find a local medical supply store and they don't stock what you want they will order it for you :) you just have to get up enough nerve to actually ASK.

good luck.. ;)

Good advice , think I'll still buy from a store as I want them for this weekend .

Driving across 3 states so if anyone has some examples to where I can swing by I'd be grateful .

I'll keep an eye out for the mom n pop stores

A quick google search for medical supplies and your current zip code should do the trick. If you can, call ahead first too to ask so you don't waste your time. I don't know what kind of diapers you like, but if you don't mind the cloth backed, I used walgreens full protection briefs for daytime use back when I was doing 24/7. They hold a couple of wettings and you get quite a few of them. Just don't be expecting abena or molicare quality.

• Like 1

Though walmart's off the shelf diapers are the cheap kind, but you can get molicare dilivered to the store for free if you order from their website. I've notdone it but they list that as an available option.

umm the hotel can't open your packages.... seriously... they can't.... its illegal here for someone other than the recipient to open mail without explicit permission from the recipient or a court order.

Hey, couple points here.

If you are on technical business, getting packages of parts for the job at your hotel fed ex 10 AM is dead standard operating procedure. This is because you hand carrying the part you didn't know you needed into the customer's plant is better than coping with customer's receiving system, especially if there is uncertainty involved. UPS and Fed Ex also hold for pickup at their depots.

Now, since you are stuck without the net for the moment, the best solution I know is a Tena / Serenity ladies pee pad, ultimate or overnight absorbency in the front of a (dont) depends (on it alone!) plastic backed brief, these days sold as "tabbed protection" or Fitted Maximum Protection. I suspect the pee pad is the more critical component, followed by the tapes at the legs.

Happy diapering!