LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Other Than Yourself Or Your Partner Changed You?

I was wondering, because when I was in hospital overnight quite recently, the nurse woke me up by changing my nappy.

She just undid the tapes, took it away, washed me with this cloth, slid a new nappy underneath me, powdered me and then taped me up.

I didn't stop to tell her that I only need nappies for nightime, and that I only occasionally have daytime accident.

I was just surprised that she presumed I needed help with it.

So has anyone other than a partner ever changed you?

I was wondering, because when I was in hospital overnight quite recently, the nurse woke me up by changing my nappy.

She just undid the tapes, took it away, washed me with this cloth, slid a new nappy underneath me, powdered me and then taped me up.

I didn't stop to tell her that I only need nappies for nightime, and that I only occasionally have daytime accident.

what was the diaper like that she put on you? anything like the ones you use normally? did you go to the hospital wearing a diaper? what happened to put you in the hospital?

i have been changed by only a few other people other than my partner and they wore diapers to, so i helped change them to.

what was the diaper like that she put on you? anything like the ones you use normally? did you go to the hospital wearing a diaper? what happened to put you in the hospital?

i have been changed by only a few other people other than my partner and they wore diapers to, so i helped change them to.

I went into the hospital in normal underwear but I had to stay the night, so I changed into a nappy for bedtime because I'm a bedwetter. The nurse must have noticed before I went to bed, she also must have presumed another nurse had changed me into it.

She mut me in a tena nappy, which I use sometimes. I was in hospital because I'd broken my collar bone while playing sport. They wanted me to stay on to see how badly broken it was, apparantly they can tell better after 24 hours.

The same nurse changed my nappy later on that day before I left, because I used it since she'd changed me into it. I wasn't gonna pass up the chance of having ny nappy changed!

Wow Alex every boys dream to be changed by a nurse....or is it?????

If it was me I would have said "excuse me Nurse I can change myself thank you!" and asked her to leave whilst I did so but then again I only wear for fun so I am not in that boat, but must have been a strange experience.

Wow Alex every boys dream to be changed by a nurse....or is it?????

If it was me I would have said "excuse me Nurse I can change myself thank you!" and asked her to leave whilst I did so but then again I only wear for fun so I am not in that boat, but must have been a strange experience.

It was, but I'd never been changed by anyone else before that so I decided to see how things went. I enjoyed it of course! :P

It has happened to me in hospital as well. It is a funny feeling. I didn't like it.

It has happened to me in hospital as well. It is a funny feeling. I didn't like it.

I mainly change myself but I have been changed by my wife. I have gone to the hospital wearing a diaper for tests such as a MRI, but I feel pretty confident they did not know I was wearing a diaper. It made the test much easier to handle due to no fear of wetting. I suspect if I had been there longer or had an accidnet they might have changed me.

i also had a nurse change me, i thought of it as a medical thing....

but i must admit, i did enjoy the changing, lol the nurse was nice lookin to.

idl john :)

What can I say? I`m full of envy!! Must have been quite a nice experience. May I ask; was the nurse who changed you nice looking?

What can I say? I`m full of envy!! Must have been quite a nice experience. May I ask; was the nurse who changed you nice looking?

Yeh she was quite pretty, but it didn't particularly arose me I just enjoyed it because I like having my nappy changed!

I have a girlfriend so I wouldn't ever go looking to be changed, but she was changing me before I even had a chance to say anything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I think of situations that are characterized by both intimacy and vulnerability, few can compare with having one's diaper changed. It can be a beautiful, memorable experience, or a nearly incredible humiliation, can't it?

I've had good and bad experiences in hospital. In Memphis I checked in in cloth diapers. The head nurse didn't believe I was alergic to disposables, so she put a disposable on me in the morning. By that afternoon I was covered in hives (part of the reaction) and had a rash that hurt like all get out. I think they were afraid I'd sue or something because after that I got royal treatment. I was surprised that I had to tell them what ointment to use to heal the rash!

At most hospitals they're pretty good about incontinence. Since I wear cloth diapers my wife always brings in a supply, and takes away the ones that need washing. I was in a hospital here in California that washed the diapers for us. That was nice. Once the staff figures out you're not mentally unhinged or embarrassed by your condition they get pretty relaxed. I never minded being changed by someone else.

• 2 weeks later...

I was diapered and changed in the hospital for 3 days in ICU

while on dialysis.

Baby Shelly

• 2 months later...

My mom changed me until I was 16 years old. My Aunt has changed me. My Gay Daddy, My boyfriend, My girlfriend, nurses in the hospital, you name it and I have been changed by them; all except my real dad or brothers. I am still trying to find a real mommy to baby this sissy and change his diapers. If I meet her I would change her diapers too!

• 4 weeks later...

Two months ago, I sprained my ankle (3rd degree sprain) and for the first 2 days I was in diapers during the night because it was just easier than getting up to go pee in the toilet. My Fiancee (now my wife) changed my diapers during the night. I had such a hard-on afterwards :lol: . It was hard to get back to sleep. The next morning, she would take off my diaper, clean me and then we would have sex. I was great!!! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...