LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I don't understand

I personally thought this site was supposed to be about people with a common interest who want to help others know that their are people like them with a similar interest. I see some of the responses to people's posts and sometimes it's just outright mean what some people say to one another. Maybe I'm here for the wrong reason but I feel as if some of the hostility is why some people can't make. A post on the forum

• Like 1

It's unfortunately the nature of any group that gets large enough there will always be a certain amount of negativity. This is a very large forum and there's a lot of people and there's going to be some bad apples or just people who for whatever reason can't get along.

• Like 1

This is just my opinion and experience but it has a lot more to do with quantity than anonymity. You have a forum of 10 people everyone is going to get along despite being anonymous. You have a forum of 100 people and that changes. Even going back to like the late 90s when I spent a lot of time in chat rooms I always joined channels with a small number of people since going into any large channel resulted in a lot of horrible things being randomly blurted out by various people. When you're on the internet you're exposing yourself to contact with thousands or millions of different people. When you go to the grocery store you're maybe exposing yourself to a hundred tops.

This is just my humble opinion, and only sort of related to your post but... It is my opinion that any negativity, whether on here, elsewhere, or in real life... is simply for attention and usually by people who prefer to be the center of attention whether it's positive or negative.

Sad as it is...all the above is true, and one just has to learn to filter out the negative and bad stuff and carry on, it's that simple. Yes there will always be some fool who thinks he has something to say no matter how hurtful...he is who he is and wont be makeing very many friends either here or anywhere else....so be it, it's his choice to be so.

Sorry of this bothers you, but as said, it's just a fact of the 'net. not that that makes it right, it's not...but like anything else, it doesn't matter what happens, whats important is what you do about it or how you react to it :thumbsup:

So just ignore the negativity (there is a user ignore feature in your profile for you to us if needed) and carry on seeking people that you enjoy posting to or chatting with..

you can't do much about the negative people, and leaving just means that they got whatthey wanted and have won :P

sticking around and ignoring them will send them packing to other sites and leave this one alone..

hope you find what you are looking for and have an enjoyable experiance here no matter what :D

• Like 1

I always thought I was being fair and decent here. Then I get a warning for saying to get a job to someone who can't afford diapers. It was just a suggestion. Now im going to be extra carefull.

There can't be positivity without negativity

True that. For everything there must be an opposite to balance it. The pendulum swings both ways.

I think sarah_ab's post above deserves a lot of credit, but there is also more to it. First, some people are naturally pessimistic and less tolerant than others and, as sarah_ab points out, some people just don't mince their words. This is often cultural - e.g. say something a German doesn't like or agree with to them and they're more likely to respond to it directly than, say,

• Like 1

Of course talking about friends here, business is a different matter.

Why do you view business as any different? Business is all about relationships after all. People buy from organisations they trust and people they like, so if you don't trust a business or have reason to dislike them why would you support them by doing business with them? Likewise if you cannot trust a colleague and/or have no respect for them, why would you choose to work with them?

I point blank refuse to work with one (perhaps two) of my colleagues because I loath their ethics (or complete lack of them) and loath them as individuals for their actions and behaviour I've experienced. I have no problem with anyone else working with them, I just refuse to myself. This has never been a problem - I've made it very clear to anyone who has asked me to work with them where I stand and we've always managed to work around it. If my company wanted to force the issue I'd simply resign and get a job somewhere else.

The same is true with customers. If its clear we're not going to have a healthy and mutually trustful business relationship, I'll hand them over to another sales rep (and fight for a chunk of the commission for getting our foot in the door if we close a deal ;) ) or leave them alone and accept they're a loss to our competitors, a non-interested lead, or find others in the same organisation I can have such a relationship with.

So yeah... why do you think business is different?

I find the same thing on Facebook. I almost hate to be a part of that, but I do have friends on it. I'm just careful that I don't post insults or any remarks that can be offensive because most of my Facebook peers have good morals