LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

home invasion Scenario

Guest baby smokey

The topic about creepy baby masks reminded me of a joke from Brian Posehn about sleeping naked except for a baby mask, and a samurai sword duct taped to his hand so it's always go time. It got me wondering, what if you are in full AB mode, and someone breaks in, and there is no time to change to adult clothes, you only have enough time to grab a weapon, and deal with the intruder. How do you think the intruder would react as the last thing he sees before his demise is a giant baby? How would you explain your attire to law enforcement?

Has anyone ever been in this type of situation? I look forward to seeing some interesting, and funny replies.

How would you explain your attire to law enforcement?

Has anyone ever been in this type of situation? I look forward to seeing some interesting, and funny replies.

My strategy would be to cause the assailant's brain to implode by cranking up the volume on the most obnoxious j-pop or dubstep I can find. When I explain that to anyone who asks, the fact I'm wearing a pink onesie will obviously be put on the backburner.

I would imagine that whatever the outcome after it all went down, you'd have the advantage at the time of the encounter simply because the way your dressed would throw most people off balance... just to make sure I get that few seconds of "balls in my court" I'd even jump out making baby noises and such just to make sure... before I swung the machete my husband and I keep in our bedroom for just such circumstances.

• Like 1

in my state we have the stand your ground law, and I spoke with a cop about this once, we would be justified in shooting an intruder, if an intruder would get in here there would be ONE (1) warning, the sound of my pump action, followed by an order to drop the weapons if I see any, and to kick it to me and get down, they get tricky, they get DEAD.

The topic about creepy baby masks reminded me of a joke from Brian Posehn about sleeping naked except for a baby mask, and a samurai sword duct taped to his hand so it's always go time. It got me wondering, what if you are in full AB mode, and someone breaks in, and there is no time to change to adult clothes, you only have enough time to grab a weapon, and deal with the intruder. How do you think the intruder would react as the last thing he sees before his demise is a giant baby? How would you explain your attire to law enforcement?

I would hope with a great deal of probability that what I was doing or wearring at the time would not matter at all.

Although I could see it being a disadvantage enough to the intruder you may actually not need a weapon at all...

As for explaining it, I guess you could, but there is no real reason to - again absolutely no bearing on that incident, and you are in your own home not creating any sort of sense, exc. - Maybe because it's comfortable.....

In Florida, we have what's known as Castle Doctrine. It establishes , in law, the presumption that, someone who forcibly intrudes into your home or occupied vehicle, they are doing so to cause you great bodily harm or death. It also encompasses, what is being called Stand Your Ground, which removes the requirement to turn your back on the intruder and retreat. It also allows you to match force with force to protect yourself and others if you are in a place you have a right to be, such as your home or vehicle. It finally protects the person using deadly force, as allowed by law, from being prosecuted for using such force.

That being said, I'd put two to center mass and one to the head. Then, call the cops and change my shirt and put some pants on. I wouldn't bother taking my diaper off because they wouldn't be frisking me for any reason and it doesn't matter if I'm diapered.

I'd probably make an appointment with a therapist the next day, because nobody wants to take another's life.

In Florida, we have what's known as Castle Doctrine. It establishes , in law, the presumption that, someone who forcibly intrudes into your home or occupied vehicle, they are doing so to cause you great bodily harm or death. It also encompasses, what is being called Stand Your Ground, which removes the requirement to turn your back on the intruder and retreat. It also allows you to match force with force to protect yourself and others if you are in a place you have a right to be, such as your home or vehicle. It finally protects the person using deadly force, as allowed by law, from being prosecuted for using such force.

That being said, I'd put two to center mass and one to the head. Then, call the cops and change my shirt and put some pants on. I wouldn't bother taking my diaper off because they wouldn't be frisking me for any reason and it doesn't matter if I'm diapered.

I'd probably make an appointment with a therapist the next day, because nobody wants to take another's life.

I'll defend myself and my husband if I have to, but yea, I'd need therapy after for sure

Anyone who comes into my house uninvited will die here- no warnings, no questions, nothing but one loud bang. I keep the doors and windows locked, the gate cannot be opened accidentally, and there's a pit bull in the yard too- so anyone that's in here intended to break in and took several definite criminal steps to do that <_< I wouldn't be so nasty but the thing is that 1- The government hates me and will try to prosecute me for any response I take. 2- When my story is the only story there can be no questioning of what happened. 3- The government isn't going to do anything to prevent the crook from doing it again even if he's convicted but I can and I feel a moral obligation to do just that; I don't want him breaking into your house next week! With my state's laws I will be exonerated ;)

• Like 1

I likely wouldn't try to kill anyone who broke into my home to simply steal stuff. If I knew someone was in my home I would call 911 ASAP and then arm myself for self defense if that means a blunt, slightly heavy object or a small PC screw driver thats what I'll use. After I called police I *might* make myself know to whoever it is and tell I've called the cops and they will likely be here within 5 mins. I'd also say I'm armed to defend myself if they try to attack.

I likely wouldn't try to kill anyone who broke into my home to simply steal stuff. If I knew someone was in my home I would call 911 ASAP and then arm myself for self defense if that means a blunt, slightly heavy object or a small PC screw driver thats what I'll use. After I called police I *might* make myself know to whoever it is and tell I've called the cops and they will likely be here within 5 mins. I'd also say I'm armed to defend myself if they try to attack.

A night-time intruder might see me in a diaper and tee shirt. I live in Florida too and now the whole world knows what Floridians can use against thugs.

Yes, and it's way too liberal even for me! - If you are going to allow use od deadly force, than you should be expected to PROVE that was THE ONLY way out of it - and f*!k property damage, a mean the only way out of it without bad personal injury (surver ones, not just a bruise or two)...And the fact that your "suspect" has a small amount of a illegal substance on them at the time, is NOT proof enough for me - it's two separate issues, and while the law makes it that way - simple possession of anything in my book is not a criminal act, might be part of one (like stealing to get it) but definitely NOT in and of itself!

Good to know - I've not heard of that.

Amen :P

Yes, and it's way too liberal even for me! - If you are going to allow use od deadly force, than you should be expected to PROVE that was THE ONLY way out of it