LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spousal Support Websites?

i dont know of any that have to do with ab/dl support. i would sugest NOT asking at the depend website,,,, theyll bash you there, and probably ban your number,, there very neonazi there. there such tight asses there. if you use words like ab/dl, or the word diaper,,, thell go mental,, they genarally suck on a whole

Hi, BBoy. I don't know of a site that's dedicated to the AB/DL issue for spouses and SOs, but what about posting here? My wife is aware of my diaper fetish (DL) and wants nothing to do with it, but the point is that I've had to face that issue and deal with it. I've been there. I would love the opportunity to talk with and maybe help someone who is struggling with this difficult issue.

-RMS

i dont know of any that have to do with ab/dl support. i would sugest NOT asking at the depend website,,,, theyll bash you there, and probably ban your number,, there very neonazi there. there such tight asses there. if you use words like ab/dl, or the word diaper,,, thell go mental,, they genarally suck on a whole

This is JUST a guess, but the reason that the people at Depend are so "tightassed" about ABDL is probably because it's an incontinence website/board, and some people don't appreciate ABDLs posting long elaborate fantasies about wearing diapers, or getting off on the incontinent peoples' medical conditions. Not to say there aren't incontinent people who enjoy their diapers, but I don't think it's such a bad thing that the medically incontinent who want nothing to do with fetish should have their own space. Why do we feel the need to invade every board that has any remote connection to ABDL? Seems a bit unnecessary.

This is JUST a guess, but the reason that the people at Depend are so "tightassed" about ABDL is probably because it's an incontinence website/board, and some people don't appreciate ABDLs posting long elaborate fantasies about wearing diapers, or getting off on the incontinent peoples' medical conditions. Not to say there aren't incontinent people who enjoy their diapers, but I don't think it's such a bad thing that the medically incontinent who want nothing to do with fetish should have their own space. Why do we feel the need to invade every board that has any remote connection to ABDL? Seems a bit unnecessary.

VERY NICELY SAID, BEDWETTER !

Back on topic, I would agree that posting here is probably as good a place as any. There are a lot of people here who have told thier significant other/spouse. If your S.O. has question they could post them here. I for one would be willing to ask my wife what she thought of any questions. I also like the idea of an area of the forums for this topic, although I could understand waiting a bit to see if there is enough interest to warrant it.

Back on topic, I would agree that posting here is probably as good a place as any. There are a lot of people here who have told thier significant other/spouse. If your S.O. has question they could post them here. I for one would be willing to ask my wife what she thought of any questions. I also like the idea of an area of the forums for this topic, although I could understand waiting a bit to see if there is enough interest to warrant it.

There's a forum here already - Friends & Family (Support Section, about 2/3 of the way down the Board Index) but it's not used much.

D :) lly

I was going to suggest DailyDi in general, not just the family and friends forum There is a ton of information here for people to discover more about what DL and AB is all about. Agree about infantilism.org...also a very good site for people wanting to understand the nature of infantilism.

-dw

While I might direct someone to the Friends and Family section, I'm not sure suggesting they read the regular DD board is the best idea, at least in the beginning. Someone who has just learned for the first time about ab/dl's and is not really sure what to make of it could be quite put off by some of the threads and/or posts. It could really be a case of "too much information".

Try to put yourself in the position of a young woman whose boyfriend has just told her he likes to wear diapers and be babied. She may never have heard of this. She's probably thinking, "oh my god, is he some kind of nut? He seems wonderful but what is this?" He tells her there are lots of people in the world like this. Being open-minded she says she's willing to learn more about it because she cares about him and wants to understand. If she comes here she's immediately immersed head-first in the lifestyle. What's normal for us to talk openly about, could be rather shocking and off-putting for someone unfamiliar with it.

I think directing a S.O. to Understanding Infantilism or just sitting down with them and saying "ask me whatever you like" is probably a better option to start with. Once they've developed a level of comfort with the idea then maybe sending them here to have a look would be appropriate.

Just wanted to let you guys know that you have provided all the source material for me as I found about about AB/DL. I've still got a lot to learn, but thank you for being here and being so helpful.

For people who want to introduce this topic to someone gently, might I suggest having them read Nancy Friday? Almost everyone has some sort of fantasy or fetish, and seeing them all laid out equally can do great things for expanding the mind. There are several books, the most famous of which is 'My Secret Garden' of women's fatasies. 'Men in Love' may also be useful.