LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can't Sleep At All While Wearing A Diaper To Bed

Hi everyone!

Since my significant other has been out of town lately,

I have been trying to wear a diaper to bed. The problem is

that I can't fall asleep while wearing it.

Has anyone else ever has this problem? Any ideas of how

I could sleep while still wearing it?

I'd be grateful for any suggestions or similiar experiences.

Baby Shelly

What is it that you find difficult? Is it the thickness that you find uncomfortable or is it something else like the heat?

You could try not going to bed until you are really tired, and then you might be more likely to sleep.

If it is the heat combined with the nappy, then you could try sleeping with nothing covering you.

Do you have difficultely falling asleep generally?

The first time that I wore a nappy to bed I had no problem gettting to sleep.

What is it that you find difficult? Is it the thickness that you find uncomfortable or is it something else like the heat?

You could try not going to bed until you are really tired, and then you might be more likely to sleep.

If it is the heat combined with the nappy, then you could try sleeping with nothing covering you.

Do you have difficultely falling asleep generally?

The first time that I wore a nappy to bed I had no problem gettting to sleep.

I think it's a combination of things. I usually sleep really well.

I thought I would "Sleep Like a baby" with a diaper on.

Heat is one of them. I haven't received the really good diapers

or plastic pants I purchased online yet---so I'm having to wear

three of them just in case I wet.

I live in the mountains, but it is still really warm here at night in the summer.

Shelly

I've had that problem before- and I eventually traced it down to being too turned on to sleep, simply by the fact that I was wearing.

My solution: have an orgasm beforehand. Not easy for all, I realize, but it certainly helped me sleep!

that works for me some but maybe you fell nervious about wearing diapers i usually wear a CVS brand pullup with a diaper doubler

I've had that problem before- and I eventually traced it down to being too turned on to sleep, simply by the fact that I was wearing.

My solution: have an orgasm beforehand. Not easy for all, I realize, but it certainly helped me sleep!

I think that's the problem.. Good advice. Thanks!

Shelly

Like many things in life when we make some changes to our regular way of living it can through the system out of wack, so to speak. A combination of bulk and the heat may be contributing factors that hinder your sleep. The way one sleeps, on the side, etc might make a difference. The disire to wet and sleep will problably not come so easily. Not having slept with diapers on before will take some adjustment and there may be some apprehension of the significant other finding out, which could hinder sleep. Like most of us these sort of changes have taken some time to adjust to, while there may be some who say they never have had any problems. Most of the changes in adjustment are mental, as well as any physical feelings. The most inportant item to consider is your happiness. Enjoy yourself.

Hi, Shelly. I had the same problem you're having and was unable to relax enough to sleep with a diaper on. Part of the problem was arousal, but I think most of it was fear that my wife would come home unexpectedly. Given how unlikely that was, it was sheer paranoia, but it was enough to keep me from sleeping in a diaper.

How I finally got over it was going to Asia, where it seemed less likely that she'd pop in unexpectedly. :P I'm not suggesting that you need to go to those extremes, but you do need to find a way to convince yourself that you're safe. Perhaps if you wore a diaper under some pajamas or at least some boxers you might feel less exposed and therefore vulnerable.

If your problem is sexual anxiety, I agree with the person who said to "take care of yourself" before going to bed. That'll help you relax.

-RMS

I also think that the frustrations have to be released, I am out like a light when that is taken care of. Or try a thinner diaper.

I've done that when I can't sleep. Not because I'm "Too turned on", but because the outburst of energy helps push me in to being tired enough to sleep!

I love sleeping in a cloth diaper. When I first started wearing to bed I used to have problems with heat, bulk, and arousal, but I quickly learned ways of dealing with those issues, like placing a pillow between my knees to deal with the bulk.

I still have problems trying to wear a diaper to bed when I have friends or relatives over. The slightest possibility of being caught creates too much anxiety for me to fall asleep or I sleep very restlessly, waking up every hour to make sure my blanket is still covering me. If it’s too uncomfortable to sleep with sweats or shorts on over my diaper, and a blanket, I have to give in to the anxiety and do it another time in order to get some sleep, especially if I have to work the next day.

You may be experiencing some anxiety with the anticipation of wetting during the night or the remote possibility of your significant other returning early. Just a thought…

I used to be unalbe to sleep with a diaper on, and sometimes still find it a bit harder then sleeping without one. For me it was because I usually sleep on my side but with a diaper on it feels a bit strange and I am worried that if I have an accident even with a thick diaper on I will probably leek if I am laying on my side. The only thing that really worked for me was a combination of just finding a day that I didn't have to get a whole lot of sleep and just laying there untill I fell alseep for a few minutes then woke back up, and trying to sleep in a position that would be comfortable to sleep in with a diaper, when I was not wearing a diaper. After a while I could sleep almost as well on my back with a diaper on as I did on my side without one. Also I can sleep on my back without a diaper on with little problem now, but still prefer to sleep on my side if I am not in a diaper.

The only real issues I have nowadays is dealing with the added heat that comes with wearing a diaper to bed. It only becomes an issue in the summer. I used to get anxious thinking about the possibility of getting caught in nothing but a diaper but those feelings have waned over the years. It feels decidedly strange NOT to wear a diaper to bed these days.

I think that's the problem.. Good advice. Thanks!

Shelly

I'll second the advice -- if you can't sleep, bring yourself to a sexual climax...it helps..

What I haven't seen suggested for this gal is that she wear diapers during the day, so she gets used to the feelings and therefore less excited when wearing her diaper at night.

Dill Pickle

• 2 weeks later...

During times I needed psychologically to extend my "baby play" to the night, I put on a thick cloth diaper.

I couldn't sleep because I was afraid of wetting the mattress like I did before.

The solution is to double up on the diaper wearing two, which does get me aroused while wearing a diaper usually doesn't, and needing to repurchase plastic pants as I was dumb to throw mine out when I tried to go to full stop.

My advice is stop thinking you're wearing a diaper to bed. If u just go to bed when ur tired, and as yu would usually do, just lay down and drop to sleep of exaustion u conquer the probelm. If u try to sleep with any concentrated thought weighing on your mind, the mind wont shut down = you wont be able to sleep. So basically what Im saying is if you lay there, as most people would, with the excitement/fear/embarresment of wearing a diaper to bed, u wont fall asleep. See it as a normal night with your normal underwear on and you should sleep fine.

Why not just start off with some pull-ups & put a thick bath towel on the bed for a few days. then slowly proress using a soaker in your pull-ups, then move up to a disposable diaper, then after a few months wearing nappies to bed will become second nature hopefully. GOOD LUCK PADDI.

Why not just start off with some pull-ups & put a thick bath towel on the bed for a few days. then slowly proress using a soaker in your pull-ups, then move up to a disposable diaper, then after a few months wearing nappies to bed will become second nature hopefully. GOOD LUCK PADDI.

Building up is very effective.

I also reccomend having a few drinks before you go to bed, don't get drunk and pass out, but just a few to get you relaxed. That should take the edge off it.