LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do I like diapers?

8below

I'm still teen,I don't have any bladder issues,& I don't bed wet

I like defecating,& urinating in diapers.but I usually don't wear them,& my parents don't know.

I've been depressed lately, to point of where I start have thoughts of suicide(sorry for saying this here).but I've always liked diapers a lot,now just more.

I'm deathly afiard to bring up anything I said on this thread to my parents.

So I don't know what to do really...

The eternal question...

If it's helping you cope with your depression, quit asking why and be glad you found a safe way to deal with it.

I will let other here give you some guidance as they can, but I also have to ask you to fill in your REAL age. When you signed up on the site and made a profile it clearly listed the "Real Age" entry as "Required" so circumventing that entry with two "0's" is against site policy. Just sayin' :P

• 3 weeks later...

First off, if you ever get suicidal, please please please call a crisis help line. Being different is a massive source of stress, all the more so when you are young, but believe me when I say "it gets better". This used to be a huge issue with queer youth, I've heard numbers as high as 50%, contemplating or attempting suicide. Having an odd kink like ours is not the same, but it's in the same camp.

I'm still teen,I don't have any bladder issues,& I don't bed wet

I like defecating,& urinating in diapers.but I usually don't wear them,& my parents don't know.

I've been depressed lately, to point of where I start have thoughts of suicide(sorry for saying this here).but I've always liked diapers a lot,now just more.

I'm deathly afiard to bring up anything I said on this thread to my parents.

So I don't know what to do really...

I gotta ask, why are you depressed? what is going on in your life that lead you to this? lose a girlfriend? death of a family member? trouble holding a job? problems in the family? or are you just sad all the time? I can understand feeling suicidal for reasons I wont say, but the chance of successfully pulling it off is too low and the risk of surviving an attempt with more problems than when you tried are way too high(and in my book if you try with a firearm its downright treasonous, id like to think your folks raised you better than to commit treason, even if its unofficial). is some cases it could be just a chemical imbalance in the brain, and a doctor could help you with that.

If he's going through anything like I did then it's probably because his need for diapers tends to keep him naturally withdrawn from most anyone else (especially the popular ones for sure). After all, opening yourself up to someone else about your inner most desire is extremely difficult, and the possibility of rejection just isn't worth it at that age. This leads to few, if any, friends, and even fewer that could ever know or accept him for who he is. This can be compounded too becasue withoug a large gathering of friends you're at risk of becoming a target of enemies. 8below is most likely alone, maybe even bullied, even when surrounded by others that don't actually mean him any harm (they just do sometimes). And based on my own experience, I can say that is truly depressing! Heck, suicide crossed my mind a few times too.

I gotta ask, why are you depressed? what is going on in your life that lead you to this? lose a girlfriend? death of a family member? trouble holding a job? problems in the family? or are you just sad all the time? I can understand feeling suicidal for reasons I wont say, but the chance of successfully pulling it off is too low and the risk of surviving an attempt with more problems than when you tried are way too high(and in my book if you try with a firearm its downright treasonous, id like to think your folks raised you better than to commit treason, even if its unofficial). is some cases it could be just a chemical imbalance in the brain, and a doctor could help you with that.

if you try to kill yourself, even if you fail, you will hurt your family and your friends, its not worth it and it can cause a domino effect, someone else you care about could try to kill their selves, you don't want that. you don't have to tell your family if you don't want to, but you should let them know so they can try to help you, and you need to talk to at least your regular doctor, who might be able to treat you for this in an outpatient manner with a prescription until you get to where you don't need meds, you owe it to yourself and your family to at least try to get help.

I was bullied in H.S,but that was awhile ago.Nothing has really happened lately. Still feel depressed & suicidal, its just getting worse.Im not sad all the time,but I am a lot.I overreact to the slightest things. Oh,& depression runs in my family...if that even matters.As for telling somebody about my depression to get help? I haven't yet

One more thing I'm girl.

I was bullied in H.S,but that was awhile ago.Nothing has really happened lately. Still feel depressed & suicidal, its just getting worse.Im not sad all the time,but I am a lot.I overreact to the slightest things. Oh,& depression runs in my family...if that even matters.As for telling somebody about my depression to get help? I haven't yet

One more thing I'm girl.

I was bullied a lot too, and the staff was less than helpful about it, a good mood booster is martial arts, you should try studying karate or kung fu or something, runs in your family, that tells me a lot right there, you might just have a hormonal imbalance and that can be easily treated if you see your doctor, it doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you, just that you have a slight issue that can be helped easily.