LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

moderate bowel leakage

I've been usimg abena l4's since I started having bowel leakage about a year n half ago also some moderate urinary dripping from a bad wreck. My question is, is there any other diaper that is comparable I know the brand names just have not tried many products.

• 1 month later...

I tried a bunch of different "models" & finally found that the Dry 24/7 worked the best for me but that darn company can't seem to decide if they are in business or not lately. I was on the autofill with XP Medical & while XP medical is great the replacement they suggest, Abena X-Plus, just do not perform & fit me well. So I was faced with either going back to cloth or something else. I tried the Bambino Bianco & Secure X-Plus with the new booster pad they have, Total Dry ultimate Boost Ups which are much better than the Quadro boosters because they are not as long and hold an amazing amount of liquid while leaving the pouch area at the bottom/rear area open for fecal containment. The standing leg cuffs are also the right size for containment too. So far they work great for me as I am able to go about my business as usual without any problems. I do however make it a point to wear plastic covering over the diaper on the "bloomer" style as a just in case as I am still quite mobile with only numbness in the mid-section of my body & backs of my legs. Not sure if it would work for you but as you know we need to try different products to see what works best. Pull up style has never worked well for me as I would always be changing far too often. Hope this helps you!!

Tranquility Over Night Pull Ups are great. I have fecal incontinence from anxiety and they work great for me. Abena are good too but I have found them to be more expensive. I use plastic pants for over night. Would love to talk more about this sometime. Hope to see you around!

I feel the plastic is a good safeguard all the time as I remember times when there was spillover. I learned that a second line of defense sure can't hurt. As I've stated before the pull up style just does not work well for me so I just stay away although they have to be much less bulky & comfortable.

I feel the plastic is a good safeguard all the time as I remember times when there was spillover. I learned that a second line of defense sure can't hurt. As I've stated before the pull up style just does not work well for me so I just stay away although they have to be much less bulky & comfortable.

I also use the PUL style but in the bloomer version so I can pull the elastic leg bands almost up to my crotch area therefore forming a cuff. Seems to work well for me. I've used plastic in the past & have never been real comfortable in them & have no idea if they have a better odor control but I'll take your word on the subject. Also summertime it can get warm & if I'm outside working I'll probably have a un-timed BM so based on that I just deal with the heat or take more breaks. I guess when you've grown to trust one way of doing things change is hard.

I will second redneck diaper boy...and I have been looked through. John Davis, where in VA? i frequently drive past monticello.

And yes, I have walked a mile in a dirty diaper I did not intend to soil!