LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Sports - Suggestions Needed

Raul

Diapers and physical sports don't really jive together no matter how you cut it unfortunately, so I would never wear while doing any active sports like tennis. Of course this is only an option for those who are not dependent on diapers. With this in mind I would utilize a thinner cheaper diaper like depends or attends. These would allow a larger range of movement than the more heavy duty premium diapers. Also some may like cloth-backed diapers so there is less sweating, although cloth-backed are known to have poor odor control, and playing a physically intensive sport is usually a very hot and sticky ordeal. Thus resulting in super stinky diapers when using cloth-backed diapers.

Just wondering if the collective experience out there might offer some suggestions for the best diapers to wear during sporting activities.

I'm relatively active, though not as much as you are. Just about any "cloth like" pullup will work good for flexing and not tearing, but they don't hold up to wetting worth anything. If your matches only last an hour or two, or you change by then, then I'd to with Tena. I haven't had much luck with with any premium plastic backed disposable out there. If you find one let me know though. The same goes for swimming too by the way.

I've gone running in Molicare Supers a number of times without any problems. Goodnites are more discreet though. I always assumed the plastic backed diapers would be better since sweatiness would cause the diapers to slide more instead of chafing. I've never done anything more active than that in diapers though.

Chafing doesn't happen to everyone who wear cloth-like backed diapers- I never have a problem with that and I spend my whole workday in motion walking, climbing stairs and ladders, and in the hot sun sweating sometimes too :whistling: The chafing issues I've had came mostly with cloth diapers and plastic pants which is why I don't wear them at work ;) Yet for many that is the chafing solution that works best- go figure! :lol: Something else that might help here is to wear something over the diaper though if you get too snug it can reduce a diaper's capacity dramatically. Brief-style satin panties can't be beat for smoothness but many prefer cotton fabrics which are far more breathable and perhaps cooler. These can be your regular underwear in a size that fits over the diaper which also helps with discretion :) And there are mesh underpants designed for the purpose too.

Invert much like the Abena pull-UPS for tennis of the gym. However, they cause too much hafing for me when I go running or play soccer. When there's a lot of running involved I use a thinner diaper, such as Depends, and then wear something very tight over them, such as a leotard or spandex pants. The key is to hold them really close to my body so there's no movement and thus no chafing.

Whereas I mostly wear Underjams, I only wear Goodnites for sport (running and tennis sometimes). They are pretty discreet (a bit less than Underjams), comfortable, and very resistant.

I advice them!

When I go for a ride on my motorbike, I always have to double diaper as all that vibration from the bikes motor and uneven-ness of the road causes me to constantly leak urine.

I gave up bicyle riding as my diapers always split open.

Sports like tennis, football, basketball, or contact sports I avoid alltogether.

As my boss loves to say I dont need anymore exercise I get enough of a workout by jumping though hops, dodgeing responcibility, and pushing my luck at work.