LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions For Incontinet Folks

I am more curious then anything - I really dont have any alterior motive.

I was curious about the folks who are incontinet for one reason or another.

Does your incontinence effect your sex life? Do you think you are afraid or possibly less sexually active because of little or no bladder control? Do you have to have a pad or whatever incase you leak during / after sex?

I know that the urinary trac basically "closes off" for men to ejaculate - I am just curious if the same happends for the purpose of sex (so no leaks occur )?

My wife goes to bathroom more frequently when pregnant because of the kid basically setting on top of her bladder therefore, making it smaller. I am curious if your incontinence effected your pregancy in anyway?

Thanks for the responses in advance. Again - Im just curious.

Guest diamondback688

i cant awnser the pregnancy question...lol...but my sex life has not been affected at all...i just lay a pad down to catch leaks...

Does your incontinence effect your sex life? Yes. A lot of potential bedmates are turned off by incontinence and the need to wear diapers. It certainly interferes with dating.

Do you think you are afraid or possibly less sexually active because of little or no bladder control? Yes.

Do you have to have a pad or whatever incase you leak during / after sex? Yes

I know that the urinary trac basically "closes off" for men to ejaculate - I am just curious if the same happends for the purpose of sex? No leaks when I'm hard.

Does your incontinence effect your sex life? Yes. A lot of potential bedmates are turned off by incontinence and the need to wear diapers. It certainly interferes with dating..

think that is thebiggst effect finding a person that is willing to risk being wet on bu accidne or willing to wake up in a wet bed if you both fall asleep after making love

then you also have the smells of being wet or wet diapers in a house or trash

and this is only deqling with bladder incontance and bowel contance is a nother store even hard find a friend

i have to agree with ricabrat and abhb

1 finding a loved one that accepts the need for a diaper or what ever is hard

2 after sex if u fall asleep :o watch out (ding ding) ur partner is now wet

3 dating is hard when u eventualy tell them about the diapers

Have been night incontinent for almost 30 years. I have 3 kids. All are under 20!

Does your incontinence effect your sex life? Do you think you are afraid or possibly less sexually active because of little or no bladder control? Do you have to have a pad or whatever incase you leak during / after sex?

I know that the urinary trac basically "closes off" for men to ejaculate - I am just curious if the same happends for the purpose of sex (so no leaks occur )?

My wife goes to bathroom more frequently when pregnant because of the kid basically setting on top of her bladder therefore, making it smaller. I am curious if your incontinence effected your pregancy in anyway?

It used to make me nervous, and what-not.

My current boyfriend is wonderful though. I have gotten him wet, even durring sex. He brushes it off with "No worries, I'm washable!"

I have a waterproof cover on the bed incase my diaper leaks, so that takes care of that.

I like to cuddle after sex, so my boyfriend gets me re-diapered right after so I don't get us both in a puddle.

seeing as where my wife has decided to toss me out cause ive refused to grow up,, i havent even tried to get a date. i became incon during my marriage, so it wasent an issue. i now am becoming aware of the problems with dating, and im very unsure of myself about dating. right now i dont need the added stress of finding a partner, so in answer to the question, nope, no problems during sex

Hiya, Do you have a job if you do, do you find it hard working etc due to your problem?

It used to make me nervous, and what-not.

My current boyfriend is wonderful though. I have gotten him wet, even durring sex. He brushes it off with "No worries, I'm washable!"

I have a waterproof cover on the bed incase my diaper leaks, so that takes care of that.

I like to cuddle after sex, so my boyfriend gets me re-diapered right after so I don't get us both in a puddle.

:angry: we r normal floks :angry:

most of us yes do hav jobs

that being sed i know in my job it can be varry dificult with my problerm

and my job i get to see what all non incons do in the toilet :ninja:

(i just wonder if any body can figure out what my job is ) :angel_not:

Toilet Cleaner????

:angry: we r normal floks :angry:

most of us yes do hav jobs

that being sed i know in my job it can be varry dificult with my problerm

and my job i get to see what all non incons do in the toilet :ninja:

(i just wonder if any body can figure out what my job is ) :angel_not:

Thanks for the responses -

Do you still wear or even buy lingere? (yes I realize incontinent women still wear bras - obviously)

Wondering if your incontinece has effected that portion of your wardrobe? Do you just wear your lingere over the diaper or go without a diaper, wear the lingere and risk leaking?

Thanks again, for being open with your answers, I really appreciate it. Im just curious how incontinence effects people.

Hiya, Do you have a job if you do, do you find it hard working etc due to your problem?

:badmood: I would think incontinent people can do anything "normal" people can do. In fact ... diaper wearing / incontinent people may have an advantage on some. They dont have to stop and go to the bathroom - which is very helpful when driving for long distances. :biker_h4h:

Being incon has not affected my life as much as one might think.. of course finding a loved on that understands the need and is comfortable with ( liking it is a plus :) ) my job is not affected in the least . of course challenges must be delt with like needing to change in an airport but you learn to deal with it and not worry what people think.

• 2 weeks later...

I once had a date that asked me if the incon effected (in her words) well you know your perofmance?

After a i chuckled a bit i said, its like this when boys get hard its nearly ipossible to pee. The confused look on her face made it clear she didn't understand the concept of a piss hard on. So i said just imagin parking a huge truck on a garden hose and nothing is coming out of that hose until someone moves that truck!

She got it finnally and laughed and said i had no ideal i smiled and said well now you know! We had a good laugh after that.........

Cya Rocky :boxing:

LOL Yeah when i said it i was trying to find a nice gentle driscptive term that would make it painfully clear :roflmao:

I'll be hear all night, THank YOU!!!

If you can't dazzle them with Brillance then baffel them with BS

Cya Rocky