LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aww So Cute Diapers

What mode of shipping are they using? I think like several others, still waiting on my order. I'm just curious are they using UPS, Fedex, USPS or what? I know its a startup company but geez... at least some idea of arrival would be nice. I'm sure they'll get it figured out... I hope!

Me either. Sent an email from their question link... got a response. Backordered until later this month for the XL size. No known date for shipping. Not overly pleased since I was billed 3 weeks ago. Very bummed.....

I dont know if it is any topic about this already. But have any whon try this diaper? Or order from this company?

http://www.awwsocute.com/

I am wearing one now. I can confirm they hold my poopoo accidents very well. Just on Wednesday I had been holding it in for several days and finally lost control in the drug store. They seemed to contain the smell better than a disposable usually would, but its only one data point, so cant confirm any significance to that yet.

As for wetting they seem to be like a bambino, but run a bit smaller on fit.

A second Air shipment of diapers came in yesterday and they moved into a large warehouse. More orders shipping now. i "think' that includes XL this time, but have not confirmed it.

• Like 1