LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers As Short Shorts

Guest Diaperdragon

Guest Diaperdragon

Can we ever make a diaper that has a thickness of a diaper, the look of a diaper and a pair of Short shorts. It would be cool to wear a pair of short shorts that have the look and feel of a diaper.

• Like 1

As long as you are not planning to USE them for diapers. If they are cltoh then you will need rubber panties. Also as long as you are not planning to wear them in public

Back in the days of DPF, there was such a garment that had the look of a dipaer in fashion that, I think, fastened in front

Guest Diaperdragon

I am just wondering if anyone has ever made a diaper that looked like you were wearing a pair of short shorts that women wear during the summer

I wish. If only some chick would approach me, wearing such an article of cloathing.

To accommodate any worthwile diaper, it would be so thick that it would look bizarre. So any reasoable diaper would have to be fairly thin. That would mean that it would need to be changed more often. This time both inner and outer garment would have to be changed

This is in addition to, and adds an extra layer of fabric to, the other prolbems associated with AIO's and Shell-and-liner panties, like Fancy Pants

Then there is the cost of making muttiple 3-layer garments

Aw! Who needs it!

To accommodate any worthwile diaper, it would be so thick that it would look bizarre. So any reasoable diaper would have to be fairly thin. That would mean that it would need to be changed more often. This time both inner and outer garment would have to be changedThis is in addition to, and adds an extra layer of fabric to, the other prolbems associated with AIO's and Shell-and-liner panties, like Fancy PantsThen there is the cost of making muttiple 3-layer garmentsAw! Who needs it!
That's the problem. If only diapers were considered a normal kind of cloathing. Then I would be considered "Normal."
  • Like 1

There is a reason why these were never made. Too complicated and having to change the whole thing would be absurd so you have the diaper and the fancy pants separate. That is the only thig that makes sense

Until the novelty wore off in about 3 days while the amount of care required by this kind of thing becomes apparent

Guest Diaperdragon

Can you imagine wearing a diaper like a pair of short shorts. I think that if women can wear short shorts, then why not let people wear diapers as short shorts.

Until the novelty wore off in about 3 days while the amount of care required by this kind of thing becomes apparent

I am answering in fantasy mode.

The question seemed to be asked in all seriousness

Maybe if ti had a little skirt attached to it... :Giggle: No; Housemistress Sandra would never have anything that required so much care at RUFFIES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME

There are tight fitting leggings with screen printed pockets; seams; rivets etc.

It would therefore be possible to make diapers the same like rusty pins noted.

Could be full ankle length pants - capri length - Bermuda - and short (shorts).

It is just a matter of adding enough diaper material to the inside of the printed

clothing to be serviceable as an absorbent diaper.

As posted previously now you get into a situation of having used the diaper

you have to either dispose of it or recycle it depending on the inner material.

I would guess that throwing the whole shebang away would be cost prohibited.

Putting into the wash would be great but how much longevity (number of uses)

are we going to get before the fabric and pattern disintegrate into unsuitable

for further wear unless you really want to economize and become the subject

of a pictorial "The People of Wal*Mart" with

To accommodate any worthwile diaper, it would be so thick that it would look bizarre. So any reasoable diaper would have to be fairly thin. That would mean that it would need to be changed more often. This time both inner and outer garment would have to be changed

This is in addition to, and adds an extra layer of fabric to, the other prolbems associated with AIO's and Shell-and-liner panties, like Fancy Pants

Then there is the cost of making muttiple 3-layer garments

Aw! Who needs it!

Did a general search for DENIM DIAPER COVER and a whole bunch of stuff came up for 1-2 year olds.

Nothing for adults.

Then changed the parameter to ADULT BABY DENIN DIAPER COVER and nothing there either except for the plastic frilly ruffled type.

A seller with a good heavy duty sewing machine could easily make these - even oversized jeans could be retrofitted to allow for diaper wear.

The point of interest would be having a wide crotch area to accommodate a diaper(s) large enough

P&S healthcare make a night pant that kinda resemble what you describe. I found these a few years ago. They are a lot of fun. Buy two sizes larger. I'm a 32 and there xxl fits good but the medium cuts off my circulation. http://www.pshealthcare.co.uk/incontinence/details.asp?product=ladies_washable_bedtime_pants_71_15

• 3 months later...