LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wsnt Help

Oh is that what was going on there? I'm not being facetious, that actually never occurred to me. I thought it was someone who was ESOL, typing on a phone, or just being super lazy. Didn't occur to me it was intentional.

Huh, guess I was way off too, I now will go with the intuition of one of our newest members here as he has all the answers and has more experience than us :P

I don't think there's any harm in giving someone the benefit of the doubt. Particularly in a situation like this. There's no risk involved other than perhaps finding out you were wrong and you could possibly be making someone else's day better.

• Like 1

I don't think there's any harm in giving someone the benefit of the doubt. Particularly in a situation like this. There's no risk involved other than perhaps finding out you were wrong and you could possibly be making someone else's day better.

I hate to hop on the spammer bandwagon, but the fact he/she hasn't replied once to this thread is certainly indicative of the archetype.

Never understood the spammer MO -- particularly on a site where the preponderance of members have - like - built-in SPAMdar for disingenuous posts.

They're pissing into the wind here at DD. And thank goodness for that.

Most of us do have good "Spam-dar" but like Gah!ghost said, it doesn't hurt to give someone the benefit of doubt ;) A lot of people who are still nervous about this part of their life will end up blurting out something and hitting send, only to feel so embarrassed that they run away immediately afterward :( When those people return- and they will- I hope the responses they find make them feel more comfortable with themselves instead of even more embarrassed :huh:

I guess spammer...but I'm only on page one. I do agree with Rustypins, though. Help is hard to find, and if a person reaches out, well...it's fun to post on here anyway, and I love reading your replies, so it's win-win. And, I teach English, just FYI. And I never expect competence online. Now to wait for folks to proof read me! Lol