LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girlfriend Ok W/diapers Then Does 180

I think you have to understand her side, she wanted you to be a big boy for a few hours in front of her friends, there has to be give and take in any relationship, it would seem it's all about you when your in diapers, which sounds like a lot of the time, she has a life and you should respect that, you should do something grown up and nice for her, show her how much you appreciate the thing she does for you and let you do.

I will never understand the issue about wearing diapers. How hard is it to know wearing diapers doesn't make you any less mature. You can still be a man or be a woman with diapers on. We're better off meeting other AB/DLs because then our diaper wearing wouldn't be a problem for them.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, that's quite the sexist comment. Both men and women are entitled to a change of opinion. From the OP's post it was evident his girlfriend was getting tired of the diapers and wanted him to wear them less and she even took the time to articulate her desire. Her reaction may have been a bit abrupt but it's not like it' something a man wouldn't ever do.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope everything works out for you. Trust and communication are important in a relationship. Have a heart to heart talk with her.

Being a man has nothing to do with wearing diapers. The kind of person you are and how you treat people determines how much of a man you are.

No guy should be shamed or humiliated for an accident unless it's part of a mutually agreed upon role playing scenario.

If you wear a diaper nobody will probably know. If you wet your pants everyone will know. It's better to wear a diaper and not need it than to not wear a diaper and need it.

To regain your control you might need some re potty training. Try pull-ups because they make it easier to to use the toilet. Don't get discouraged when you have an accident. Remember night time control takes longer to achieve than day time control.

I'd rather have a sweet guy who wears diapers than a jerk who doesn't.

Please let us know how things are going.

My wife and i had this discussion. I have accidents when i am emotionally distressed, and she poked fun at me and suggested i was faking it to buy more diapers.

I don't see how a diaper would make any difference. It doesn't stop you from taking her out or having adult time. A diaper is just like underwear.

• Like 1

I can see her point of view. She wants you as a man not a baby. I don't see the problem here honestly. You should try to see this from her point of view. I used to be into the whole ab daddy thing but my ex simply didn't get the fact I wanted a woman also and couldn't give that up for small breaks. Playing the mommy or daddy role is exhausting and sometimes people need a break. You most likely burned her out is all. You should focus on your relationships and let the diapers come second or 3rd and make her the priority. You already won the battle... you found a woman that accepts it... don't blow it y being selfish.

It sounds like you went past the point of no return but if your wife or girlfriend wants you to wear diapers less you may have to set a kitchen baking timer for every 15 to 30 minutes for a reminder to go pee untill you can break the habbit of peeing your pants. Keep in mind you may have done permenant damage to your bladder and not regain controll of it. But if shes not into you wearing diapers all the time you may want to try the potty training method I gave you because love is worth saving it sounds like she still okay with every once in a while being diapered. I hope your girlfriend / wife understands that you may have done damaged to your bladder and may have to wear 24/7 and hope that your relationship heals