LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Biggest Annoyance

My biggest annoyance to this site is when viewing profiles, no one or very few people state their location. It seems to me that everyone is worried someone will find out they wear diapers.

Actually more could be learned if the "About Me" had something in it

Guest Sasha

My biggest annoyance to this site is when viewing profiles, no one or very few people state their location. It seems to me that everyone is worried someone will find out they wear diapers.

• Like 3

If these are the biggest annoyances in your life, then you lead a rather charmed life IMHO. So to get that bad taste out of your mouth, go help out at the local food bank. Cheer up a depressed friend, or help clean up the local animal shelter. Just sayin'

If these are the biggest annoyances in your life, then you lead a rather charmed life IMHO. So to get that bad taste out of your mouth, go help out at the local food bank. Cheer up a depressed friend, or help clean up the local animal shelter. Just sayin'

I agree. I know I live in the least dense state, but it is cool to know that there are others here in the "Equality State". I also like to know the age. It does give some perspective to the person and where they may be coming from.

Um...I work very closely with children and it wouldn't go over too well if people could identify me with this type of fetish. That's why I'm extremely careful about posting a location or telling too much about myself. I know I'd never harm a child, but anyone else seeing that I enjoy wearing diapers and dressing like a little girl might see it a bit differently. People jump to conclusions, and for anyone who is not an infantilist, they have no concept of the feelings behind our actions. It's not about sex or getting involved inappropriately with minors. My tendencies developed many years before puberty set in--before wearing

• Like 1

I too hate seeing the "want to meet" newbie posts with no personal info:( but my main beef is the huge signatures some people have. I'm not interested in seeing half a screen or more full of the same sh!t over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

I don't so much mind the "want to meet newbie posts" as they are generally easy to ignore (i.e. just never visit the "Newbie Nursery" board)

As to what most gets to me, its a tight race between three things:

On your first issue, I agree 90% but then how many persons get criticized for "zombie" posting? From my perspective, you get to a thread when you get to it and post to it if it is reelevent. if it is 4 years dormant, well you were not here 4 years ago. There have been many times where I see a thread and think it is an older one until I see the stating post date and say "been there, done that, got the tiara -- Several times over!"

Um...I work very closely with children and it wouldn't go over too well if people could identify me with this type of fetish. That's why I'm extremely careful about posting a location or telling too much about myself. I know I'd never harm a child, but anyone else seeing that I enjoy wearing diapers and dressing like a little girl might see it a bit differently. People jump to conclusions, and for anyone who is not an infantilist, they have no concept of the feelings behind our actions. It's not about sex or getting involved inappropriately with minors. My tendencies developed many years before puberty set in--before wearing

I too would like it if people would post their location. The reason I have an account is because it helps me feel like I'm less alone, and more a part of the community. However I can understand not wanting to share your location because of privacy. I live in a smallish town and based on the info I have already given out I know of a few people who could figure out my secret if my location were any more precise. That's why I wont share the town I'm in.