LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Night Proofs?

Interesting, another super diaper? Ad seems rather worded weird as far as a ad goes in my opinion. Am also confused with the lead towards saying it has outer Plastic backed, but then says "Breathable" in the description highlights :huh: Anyway, I am sure someone will try them out and give us all some feed back. They do look like a promising product though.

I love the comparison pic, like they're saying, "Oh, you thought your diapers were huge before? Well ours are friggin' titanic!".Seeing stuff like that gets me excited in every way.
I don't think 'titanic' diapers would be very useful. I wouldn't want to be wearing something that comes apart when it gets flooded and eventually fall off.....not a good marketing idea :P

I don't think 'titanic' diapers would be very useful. I wouldn't want to be wearing something that comes apart when it gets flooded and eventually fall off.....not a good marketing idea :P

If your diaper is hitting icebergs, you've got bigger problems. :whistling:

Maybe... On the other hand, it took something like 35-45,000 tons of water to sink the Titanic... Any diaper that can handle that can keep you dry through the night, I guess, lol

Thanks for taking the plunge! Are they shipping immediately, or backordered?

Hold of on the ordering, I havent even got a confirmation. But I have been billed. Plus 9 dollard processing which lasts 9-10 business days. So if I dont get bamboozled id probably have these diapers three weeks from now.

Ordered a bag Saturday, no notice from the company, but got a UPS email saying they will be here tomorrow. So seems ship time is good, just communication is lacking.

They are in! It is an Italian diaper, an Egosan Maxi, which is the top of their line. They come in a plain white box. Out of the box it looks similar to a Dry 24/7 in shape and fold, but with a color-coded print marking it's size and absorbency level. The inner lining is softer than a Dry 24/7. I would call the mat a peanut shape (in shell) not quite hourglass, a little trimmer with the bulk of the padding right where you need it. The plastic is soft and slightly stretchy, making for a nice fit. So far I like them... but it's still dry so time will tell!

post-1-0-41694700-1366145307_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-03927100-1366145308_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-58072000-1366145308_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-41694700-1366145307_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-03927100-1366145308_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-58072000-1366145308_thumb.jpg

Since these are Italian (European) how is the fit? larger than stated or smaller or OK kind of how Abenas fit... As opposed to Bambinos which tend to run small... Enquiring minds ya know :blush:

I would put them closer to Abena. It is a full cut, but the soft plastic and strong tapes makes it easy to custom fit them. Walking around a bit, I feel nice and secure in these without a diaper cover.