LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing In Public

• 3 weeks later...

If it seemed that nobody noticed, that's probably because they didn't :P And if they did notice but it didn't cause problems, then what's to worry about? It's not the actions but the effects that make the difference in how life goes, and if your wearing diapers in public has shown no ill effects worth your concern, then it doesn't really matter to anyone but you if you wear diapers in public B) And that is what you should make the decision based on- it's your life and your happiness, not theirs, that matters most in the end :thumbsup:

I've worn many times in public and unless I've had a leak I didn't know about and gave myself away, nobody has ever noticed. They've 100% never mentioned it or had any comment in any way.

• 2 weeks later...

I even had on a couple of occasions women after coming to the knowledge I was wearing diapers give me their name and phone number wanting to date me.

Now I am wondering if you ever took any of them up on this offer for a date..? to me that would have been an AB/DL's dream! ;)

Another thing that I found myself doing while out and about. I went to a club meeting lately while in a day weight Birdseye diaper and plastic pants under a pair of baggy shorts. Through out the evening, I found myself scratching the back of my one leg and reaching up and playing with the leg band of the plastic pants I was wearing. THis made me feel really special and like I had some kind of "secret' :blush: and just kind of made me giddy. I remember reading how turtlepins pulls at the waits band of his pants while at the copier at his work so he can peek at th eplastic pants he's wearing and feeling all giddy about it also....Just wondering if anyone else does this to remind themselves of thier diapered state and how it makes you feel.

perhaps you are tucking in your shirt and feel the plastic waistband of the diaper your in, or the plastic pants. You feel or hear the rustle of the plastic as you walk when around people...reminding you of your 'secret' again...

Just wondering if others find this to be a kind of turn on or reminder of what you are wearing.

I don't knwo why, but just doing what I was doing, and feeling the plastic and leg band of my plastic pants while chatting with others, just made me feel....I don't know, it's weird, but a kind of satisfaction that it's real and "I am here now, and wearing a diaper and talking with others who have no clue.." kind of thing..

or maybe I'm just more weird than I originally thought :P

Anyone???

I myself have recently started wearing 24-7 which now includes at work and people have heard the crinkle of the diapers , some of them knew about me living the ab lifestyle before I started 24-7 but nothing has been said to me ridiculing me , I've been told to do what I have to do , as people were noticing before I started wearing 24-7 I was in the bathroom a lot more often then most people at work.

Just wondering if anyone else does this to remind themselves of thier diapered state and how it makes you feel. ... Anyone???

meee tooo! i especially like crinkly white plastic diapers because of this. i can hear them crinkle softly when i walk, and i can rub my hand secretly against the side panel to enjoy the little secret rustle that reminds me that i'm padded :-D

I wear diapers out all the time, and people truly aren't looking for diaper wears. If you are self consciouse, there are many options to hide a diaper. Tuck the diaper top into your pants so it is not sticking out is easy. Tuck your t-shirt/shirt into your pants to hide your diaper. Wear a onsie. Buy bigger pants then get a belt. Get a pair of coveralls.

I have two pair of coveralls, and you can wear the bulkiest diapers under them and they do not show any obvious signs you are diapered. However, if you wear too bulky of a diaper, you may find yourself walking different when your legs don't come together like normal....

Enjoy your diapers.... Wear them as ofter as possible.... And for crying out loud.... use them for their intended purpose....

I wear diapers in public with some frequency, and I don't consider it to be an issue. At the moment I have Abena M4s, but I prefer Molicare Super Plus diapers since Abena went over to a cloth backing. As dpends4me said, nobody's out looking for diaper wearers, and if they did see a bit of white poking over the top of your jeans they're very unlikely to say anything.

• 4 weeks later...

I wasn't worried about it when he told me.. I think he is more aware of it cause he knows.. If someone saw white sticking up out of jeans I don't think they would bother looking twice.. But my BF is really paranoid about stuff like that.. He thinks people will hear them too.. I told him it doesn't matter either way cause sometimes people have to wear them.. Like I said if it was a baby diaper then I would be more cautious..

We were out shopping for clothes and I had a Goodnite on.. When I was trying on pants he lifted up my shirt and saw it..

I never purposely expose diapers but like I said I dot care if someone sees them.. I see enough of everyone else's underwear and boxers at the mall.. Obviously the depends stick out a lot more especially wearing low rise jeans..