LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like Flipping A Switch

DavidMW

I've been going through an especially bad period of problem sleeping, compounded by having to go to London for a week on business - long days of meetings and cold rainy breezy weather limited my exercise on the trip, and loud door-slamming hotel guests in my hall frequently in the middle night further disrupted my sleep. And in the week since getting back, I've been waking up around 3-4 in the morning unable to get back to sleep. Throw in my usual frequent nighttime toilet needs, and I felt like I've been running on fumes due to lack of sleep for a while now.

Wearing diapers to bed and using them usually makes me sleep better. So Friday night I put the extra protection on the mattress and diapered up for bed.

Sure enough, I slept a lot better. I did wake up a couple times to use the diaper, falling back to sleep right afterwards. Even had a sleep-wetting, first one since ending my 30-days a couple months back.

I decided to stay in diapers all day Saturday, keeping things relaxed and wetting all day as I ran my errands and got things done around the apartment. Wore to bed again Saturday night. Ended up waking up only once in the middle of the night to use the diaper, and again fell right back to sleep.

I'm undiapered today. While walking back from getting my paper and breakfast, I had to remind myself to clench a couple times - this after just one day of "keeping things relaxed down there". It's so easy to get into that mindset.

I'll give myself another diapered night tonight.

Jet lag and time zone dementia doesn't help the rhythm of bowel movements.

Gradual time adjustments to get back into the flow of things is

I'm in computers - had to attend a week-long product planning session with our London, UK office. All day meetings, and dinner/evening events planned most evenings. It was raining or quite cold most evenings by the time I got back to the hotel, so no getting out for a brisk walk most nights (I go out walking most evenings when I'm home.)

I can't sleep on planes, but used to be able to adapt as soon as I arrived. My adapting slowed down a few years ago, though I can adapt some by staying up well into the evening when I arrive and get some walking/nightlife/something to make me feel like I'm on the new schedule. But hallway noise just compounded my usual middle of the night toilet trips.

Not sure why it continued so much once I got home, though. This was the worst return sleep problems I've had. At least until the last couple nights.

Whilst I generally don't need a lot of sleep (as I type this it's currently 4.40am here in London) what sleep I do get is normally disrupted by the need to visit the toilet, especially if I've drunk a lot of tea in the evening.

On the rare occasions my g/f puts me in a nappy and plastic pants for bed I sleep much better. Not only does the disposable mean I don't have to leave the bed to wet, but it helps me relax too.

Yeah sleeping on planes are hard. So little space and seats don't go far back and someone behind you may pester you to put it up. I had a go at my mom about that by being snotty to her and cranky and told her because she made me put my seat up, I couldn't sleep well so i am like that. All she could say was "sorry."

Being one who has dealt with alcohol addiction I will not recomend it, but back when I drank I found that being physically tired and a good stiff drink put me to sleep pretty well when I needed that :whistling: Anything that soothes you also helps- a hot bath, some favorite light music, and of course diapers for bedtime :) When I need to I can turn my scheduie around in a day or two that way (but no more alcohol for me! ;) )

Normally I would have gone out most nights as I hate sitting in hotel rooms when I travel, and it was London, after all. But the weather wasn't encouraging most evening. Also had to get up early for the next day's meetings. (I don't drink, though, so my bar/pub nightcaps are usually just bottled water or Diet Coke.)

I don't diaper up at night while traveling, though. Too many problems with leaks as my diaper's usually more than soaked by morning. I have decided I need to get some plastic pants for night use even for just at home.

btw, a third night in diapers last night. Another good night's sleep. 5 uninterrupted hours before I woke the first time to use the diaper. Then dozed off for another 90 minutes.

No diapers tonight. I hope I've broken the pattern of the previous weeks at least somewhat.

I would recommend diapers like Bambinos or Molicare super plus or Abena when you travel because they are thick and hold quite a bit and are less likely to leak. Great for traveling when you fly and stuff because the diaper lasts you all day from my experience.

I used to fly SEA to Heathrow on a regular basis (I had an office in Oxfordshire), and I would always take the 7:00pm flight Friday night. It arrived at noon Saturday, which gave me plenty of time to recover. I would always be one of the first in the office on Monday morning. Returning the following Saturday was real easy for me. I would just go to bed at my normal time, and getting up for church was easy Sunday morning. For me, I sleep on flights real easily - especially during take offs. Can't do anything else, since they have me turn off my Kindle. I am a rooster, and I find it real easy to do west bound flights, my recovery is fast and easy. Eastbound flights are harder, especially if the time change is more than 4 hours. I've been told that rooster types have it easier going east bound, but I have no way to verify that.

i just got back from london this morning .. while there, i went to a club called cirque du soir (circus of the night). its basically a freakshow thing, used to be fun but its starting to get old. Nonetheless, they usually have interesting people around, and some just acting idiotic. This time, there was a built guy in nothing but an adult diaper and a mask of a baby crying. frankly it was disturbing, but when i thought about it in retrospect, girls were all around him wanting to take a picture, and talking to him thinking it was funny, and what a lucky job, to put on a diaper and act stupid hahaha ... but i wouldn't do it if i was paid in gold (ok if i was paid in gold i probably would). but to me diapers gives me such a good feeling, i would never want to feel humiliated or frowned upon about the topic, dont know how to explain it, just dont want the risk of someone putting it down ,,

• 3 weeks later...