LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Does Your Little Call You?

If it feels more comfortable to call her by her name, go with that. If the AB side of your relationship is more impromptu then you may not go the cookie cutter route. If mommy/aunty/sis seem

• Like 1

I still call my moms parents "Nana" and "Papa" Cause they're awesome like that. Though I know a lot of families take on "Oma" and "Opa" which I wanna say is the

"My Lady", "Lady, Miss [her name]" or her title ("Nusrse", "Housemistress") and her name

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Most of my babies that I have care for have called me mommy one of them call me mama. The first time someone call me mommy, I thought my heart with melts into about 1 million pieces take care

• 2 weeks later...

I like to have him call me mom. At work he calls me by my name but he has slipped a time or two. But he has turned it into a running joke so it is no big deal.

• 4 weeks later...

Lilly is my fiancée and my AB/LG....

She and I are still trying to get past initial awkwardness revolving this lifestyle as a whole.... She gets embarrassed easily and can't let go of the control she has on herself.

So for now she calls me by my first like always. Which due to my age still feels awkward in of itself....

But if like for her to call me "daddy" one day.....

Who knows we may never have children of our own because she will fill that part too! ;)

She's hesitant to have children but wants to be a mommy. So we might one just buy a reborn.

The reason she is hesitant is she is uncomfortable with physical contact from anyone other then me...... So getting to go the doctors for the simplest thing is already a challenge......

So with the doctors bring more prominent in our life if she were to become pregnant it'd be way to hard in her and possibly our relationship.

Then again I think the child unfortunately would be the center of conflict for a different reason as we both get jealous sometimes when other take away each others attention...... We are well very close. :)

• 2 weeks later...

All my little sis called me mommy or mama or something to that effect. If the law would let me, I would legally change my name to mommy. I am so serious about this. Everyone take care

• 7 months later...

Interesting topic... My bf and I had a conversation about this yesterday. When he's the baby he calls me mommy, it's fine for both of us. But he had said before that he wasn't comfortable with me calling him daddy. So I asked him what I should call him, and he said daddy is fine because he knows that's what I like an am comfortable with, even though he's not... :/ so I went with it yesterday, but I'm going to try to think if an alternative that I am comfortable with.

• 1 month later...

I'm new to the AB world, but the baby I see he calls me Momma. He seems comfortable with that, even though I've told him he really doesn't have to if he's not comfortable with it. But he said he was, and has been secretly wanting me to be his momma for many years now.. I love it when he calls and says Hi Momma, you're baby boy has missed you today. :)

• Thanks 1