LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clothing Just For Us

As an AB myself, there is only one place I have found that offers sailor suit onesies, and the STARTING price, to say nothing of making one big enough to fit plus plus sized babies like myself was well over $150, and they were located overseas.

A super thick one piece snowsuit with two zippers, one on each side, that go from the neck to under the arm about elbow height then go down the side to the ankle and come apart so there is no issue of stepping I to it. Just put your arms in and zip up. I would soo love something like this especially if it was in a shiny or metalic silver though I would settle for powder blue as well. My motorcycle is my only transportation and currently it is in the 20s and getting ready to snow it appears and I generally wear a snowsuit every day. Pain getting in and out of a snowsuit, especially with balance issues, but still a lot easier then a two piece.

A square plastic covered pad that is about 7 feet on each side to sit and play with my dollies on

BabyJune, you make an excellent point. We typically won't see any pricing beyond the final cost to us. I often wonder how much profit goes into something versus that the actual cost it has associated with it. If you plan on selling AB clothes may I suggest you break it down like you described above? That way we'll at least know you're not taking our wallets for a (horsey) ride.

I have been hunting for two things with only limited success:

The first are passable onesies. They need to be polo style or regular tshirt style so that I can wear them without anything over them. They need to cover all of my diaper (full bottom, low on the hips), have convenient snaps in the front (instead of between the legs), sturdy snaps that open easily but not at the wrong time and that don't tear out of the fabric. And finally, the onesie needs to fit me. I am tall 6'2", nearly 6'3"), have broad shoulders, but am at the same time slender. I have tried stock onesies from many vendors and none fit me properly. The ones that are tall enough are vastly oversized around my midrif.

And I have found none that combine all of the qualities above.

The onesies that come closest are from Easy Access Clothing, they fit well, are very passable, of good quality, however, the snaps tear and are located too far back. The shoulders are too narrow, too. I have also tried Gabby's (poor fit), Privatina (poor fit), several vendors on EBay, Professional Clothing in LA and more.

The other item I have been chasing are pants that combine a few qualities, although I am not sure about the right balance between them. They have to be comfortable (stretch, knit), simple (elasticized waistband), gender-ambiguous (no or few pockets), and then the important part: I'd like them to not fully hide my diaper, ie the pants should hug the between-the-legs bulk just enough, but not too much. At the same time they should hide things a bit.. My diaper should not be obvious to the casual observer but easy to detect should you know what you are looking for.

The pants that come closest to this are stretch corduroy pants from brands like Lands End. They come in tall sizes, great selection of colors etc. What they are lacking is some taylored sophistication. For example, I'd like them to have one seam in the front and two in the back, similar to some wool tights. Another example would be a set of pleats that create space around the crotch area without creating too much extra room in the hips. As you can tell, I cannot describe them yet, but I have a vision I'd love to realize with a skilled seamstress.

To be clear, these are not pants to wear to work or other occasions where discretion is paramount. They are for occasions where I want to be comfortable around people that know about my diapers, occasions when I would be most comfortable in just leggings or tights over my diaper, but I want to be just a tat more discrete.

Voilà, that would be the top of my shopping list.