LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Preemie Birth And Ab/dl Tendencies

I was about a month premature and my twin sisters were about 6 weeks premature. To my knowledge and recollection, none of us had any issues with bet wetting or accidents past 3-4 years of age.

Also to my knowledge, I'm the only one with any ABDL leanings. I've never discussed the subject with my sisters, despite the fact that we're all incredibly close. Having been a DL for 20 years, I've made a couple discretion-related mistakes in the past that probably aroused their suspicion, but I've never heard a single word from them directly referencing diapers by name.

That said, they definitely love kiddy type stuff in spite of their age (I'm 36; they're 33). They both enjoy cute print pajamas and stuffed animals. One of them is absolutely OBSESSED with How the Grinch stole Christmas. She must own over a hundred Grinch items ranging from tree ornaments to a reproduction animation cel signed by Chuck Jones.

I never thought much about their childlike interests, really. I just chalk it up to them being girls who enjoy their comfort items.

Who knows. Maybe there's a little repressed AB or LG hiding somewhere in there, but it's none of my business.

Just like my tendencies are none of their business.

*shrugs*

I was 10 days late. Had a happy home growing up but was subjected to excessively high expectations to achieve in pretty much anything that would support the perfect bourgeois appearance my mom wanted to project.

Interesting angle... I was close to 7+ weeks early; I chalk my AB leans to being forced to grow up too damn fast and help run the household at a much-too-young age... But I like the Preemie notion - I may have to pray/think on that one.