LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Boyfriend Just Came Out To Me.....

Hello...... Heres my situation. I've know this guy for less than 2 weeks. We both agreed to be completly honest with one another when asked questions (as long as we felt comfortable) while we are getting to one each other. One valentines day, he asked me if I had any fetishes to which I replyed with a no nothing out of the ordanary, and i shot the same question back at him. He got really nervouse and said yes. I asked him what it was and at first he told me he wouldn't tell me. He didnt want to ruin what we had going.He told me it wasn't illlgal, harmful, or anything but just weird.

The fact that you made it on here without running away and posting to Facebook or somewhere how "disgusting these people are," tells me that you are an accepting person. Thanks for that, I wish there were more people out there like you. As far as advice goes, I don't want to tell you how to run your relationship, but here we go. If you're curious about it, ask him about it. Obviously I'd do it when you two are alone, though. Think about what you want, even though I saw there were a lot of "I don't know's" up there. If you still don't know after thinking about it, I suppose my advice would be to explore somethings you're not sure about. If you've never seen his diapers, ask him if you can see one. If you want to see what it looks like on him, ask him. He may not want to right away, since you two are still a fairly fresh couple. For the same reason, you might not want to pester him continuously about the subject every time you two see each other.

Well, it was about 2 years into my relationship with the woman who is now my wife when I told here about my own relationship with diapers.

When I came here, to Daily Diapers, I found that enjoying diapers is actually reasonably common, and began to accept that aspect of myself as not automatically qualifying myself for rejection. (Sounds like your BF's issue -- mind you, my mother was involved in Planned Parenthood, but I was still afraid of it) It was also helpful to me to have shrinks ignore that aspect of comforting myself when I was seriously depressed in an abusive relationship, and even after getting out of it. Most recently, in a colonoscopy and a sleep study, the medical folks didn't even blink an eye at my being diapered. The only place I have some explaining to do is with a urologist who read too much into my padding.

You can set your boundaries anywhere you feel comfortable...my wife prefers to my diapering to remain out of her (and everyone else's) consciousness. A wet bed is totally out of bounds (her dead-drunk ex used to do that and blame it on her) You can participate if you like.

I will tell you that I am often wearing diapers to bed, particularly since I got into some serious problems with my guts last fall -- I have a real accident about once a week because I don't have enough warning if I am a good distance (10 minutes or more) from a bathroom.

Somewhere, back in sex ed class in high school, some 35 years ago, they said that a relationship had to be built on more than just sex. Diapers are just one aspect of his sex life, just one aspect of your boyfriend....you want to think about all the other aspects...children, careers, what happens if or when you fight, how you react to major decisions, etc...only you and he need to know about inside the bedroom or under his pants.

Communication and trust is what makes relationships work ;) With this affinity being more than a little weird it takes a lot of trust and courage to tell someone about it just two weeks into a relationship, so I'd have to think he really believes in you to mention it so soon :)

DL-girlfriend, you did a commendable thing. When he told you you didn't freak out and leave. That's the most important thing. Now he knows that e can trust you. And you can build on it. Ask him what if any role he would like from you. Never use this against him. I had a friend who threatened to expose me if I pressed charges on her friend.

• 2 weeks later...

I was more curious side when my boyfriend, husband now, told me. For me, I just went along with it to see what it was all about. Then, afterwards, I decided whether or not if there was anything I couldn't handle about it. It was stranger than I can explain in words, but I decided that it was probably better than some fetishes or addictions. Also, the more you talk with him or participate, the more he'll open up about it. You probably won't run out of questions about it; I certainly didn't. Hope this helps. Message if you'd like. :)