LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

After Coming Out To Youre Wifes/partners,how Have You Changed As A Person?

oliver d

Since I came out to my wife about me being a diaper lover.I have become a much happier and more content person than what I was.My wife even says it now easier to live with me as I am more relaxed and not so strung up.Any one else have these kind of positive results after comming out

I told the love of my life about my nappy thing very early in our relationship, partly because I did nt want my ex to spill the beans to her and try and ruin our new relationship but also that I wanted to share all of me with the person I wish to spend the rest of my life with.

My wife can be the same way at times poopy_dipes they turn her on more then I thought she would. I told my wife when we were dating for almost a year. I was so nervous that I was crying like a baby when I told her, but through my tears and t my surprise she was smiling. That was over 7 years ago and she still likes diapers. She doesn't like wearing them herself but she always gives me a helping hand when I change my diaper. I jokingly call her "my diaper machine" because she can put one on me perfectly in half the time it takes me to put one on.

If I hadnt been happy about who I was I would have thought twice about doing it.The circumstances at the time also helped as my wife had become more open to lots of things than before.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't really have to "come out" with my DL side. After my last bout of kidney stones, and living with a stent inside of me for 3 months, told the wife I was leaking and needed some "protection" against wet pants at work. Now....I can wear 24/7, no question asked and no more hiding diapers. She was home when my last order of 72 diapers arrived and never said a word.

• 3 weeks later...

My wife could care less. She knew who I was when we met. I even answered the door diapered when she came by the first time. We had chatted for several months before we met when I was in another relationship with a bi female.

I brought mine up to my wife before we were dating. We were talking alone one night about some of our biggest secrets and my need and desire to were diapers ended up being the 2nd or 3rd I brought up. We talked about it for about half an hour and then we moved on to another one of her secrets. Ever since then it's not really a big deal unless her mother is coming over and I'm wearing or haven't tucked them away in the closet.