LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Skiing In Diapers

I'm on a road trip to Colorado with a few of my buddies and we've been skiing these passed few days. I've never wanted to have a diaper on so bad as I have been wanting one right now. Of course we've been drinking and It is such a haste to take all these cloths off to go take a pee.

I was just wondering, how many people have gone skiing in diapers?

All the time. My family does not ski, so it's one of the times where I can take a long day trip, diapered the whole time. I don't have to stop on the drive, and ski gear hides most anything. The only downside is the chaffing...

Guilty(: actually was something my mom got me started doing when I was little and we went to the mountain for the day. She would always have me wear a pullup under my ski pants so she wouldnt have to keep running to the bathroom with me. Now I always diaper up before I head for the hills(:

• Like 2

I've skied many times in diapers and peed in them. Yes there is a convience factor but overall its just fun to know I'm doing something I love wearing something I love. It's also great that ski gear is bulky and complete conceals that fact you are wear infront of everyone.

I did stop by a local store and found a full body flannel (union suit) that I've been rocking. It's so warm and it even has a butt flap. We all get up in the morning and all my friends throw on they're warm gear (tights, etc.) and I stroll down the stairs in my full body flannel. It gets a good laugh and I give the "that's what's up attitude" but again I really wish there was a diaper on underneath hehehe :)

• Like 1

That's really where I started wearing diapers. It was one of the few places I could reasonably hide a diaper because snow-pants are bulky and crinkle allready! I would usually keep a change in the car, pick it up halfway through the day, and slip into the chalet for a quick change.

I sure could use some of that extra cushion. I bit it so hard on the mountain today it feels like I got a spanking of a lifetime. I can hardly sit down right now.

• Like 1

If I ever go skiing, I am wearing one. I will double diaper up and bring extras with just in case. If it's a good diaper like Wellness Briefs or a Bambino or a Molicare super plus, I will only wear one.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't go skiing but snowboarding is my favorite sport and my favorite activity haha but I couldn't go wearing a diaper because I always have friends or family around me when we go up and not only that I feel that it might feel weird when I hit the jumps and get some air. xD I actually might be going snowboarding this weekend on Saturday at White Pass up here in Washington state. :3 God I'm so stoked to go!