LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Enthusiast Back In The News

BigC300

Like seriously, he didn't learn the first time when he got probation? At least I know I will have job stability working in the ER, because there will never be a short supply of stupidity.

But what we're learning is that the insane have to commit a crime first and then what they use to commit the crime is blamed, not the criminally insane or the system that keeps them loose in our society. Just watch and this story can become the diapers fault, not the insane person or the system for letting him run loose.

what i don't understand is he is willing to pay someone to do it ,so why not hire a mommy and be very upfront and say i want you to be here at such and such times to change my diaper what you do the rest of the time i don't care! i mean this guy is the idiot that the Village is missing he is going to prison for 3 1/2 to 7 years for his little schemes and in prison they will teach him about needing a diaper because they will be putting things not meant to go there up there and when he gets out of prison if he does not need a diaper for Fecal incontinence it will be a miracle. and all because he is an idiot

• Like 2

TDX, read DD again: THERE'S CLEARLY A SCREW LOOSE!

Rational logic like that is very difficult for such people, OK? The loose screw might also protect him in jail...because nuts are unpredictable and therefore dangerous.

He might also end up in nappies, as his fellow prisoners might not want to put up with a pissy or poopy cell. So he might just luck out.

As a paramedic, I've been more Than willing to help out a lot of our patients in the ER and in true clinical settings...however...this is disgraceful and a gross misuse of health services. It's just like someone calling our ambulance out for the equivalent of a taxi ride. There are more appropriate and necessary uses of healthcare provider's time than us being abused like this.

I would also like to second warpiper's comment about job security :) Stupidity makes the world go round :D

Okay don't flame me for my ignorance, but I have to ask...

Granted, what he did was morally repulsive and a waste of time for the healthcare worker.

But what crime was committed? I didn't read anything about Medicare/Medicaid or insurance fraud.

Obviously he needs medical attention, but of the mental sort.

what i don't understand is he is willing to pay someone to do it ,so why not hire a mommy and be very upfront and say i want you to be here at such and such times to change my diaper what you do the rest of the time i don't care! i mean this guy is the idiot that the Village is missing he is going to prison for 3 1/2 to 7 years for his little schemes and in prison they will teach him about needing a diaper because they will be putting things not meant to go there up there and when he gets out of prison if he does not need a diaper for Fecal incontinence it will be a miracle. and all because he is an idiot
You are spot on with this observation. I cannot understand why this guy could'nt plug into Google, search for a diaper changing Dominatrix, and have his wishes granted. post-37340-13587824343073_thumb.jpg

post-37340-13587824343073_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

"ludeness"? Methinks they need another Editor there :P Even as much as I feel what the guy did was wrong (and that's a lot!), the possibility of a 7 year sentence seems to be quite a bit more than the crime deserves. Where I live, an aggravated manslaughter conviction can see you walk in that amount of jail time, and nobody was even threatened here :bash: Society (and this guy) really needs to aggregate it's feces <_<

"ludeness"? Methinks they need another Editor there :P Even as much as I feel what the guy did was wrong (and that's a lot!), the possibility of a 7 year sentence seems to be quite a bit more than the crime deserves. Where I live, an aggravated manslaughter conviction can see you walk in that amount of jail time, and nobody was even threatened here :bash: Society (and this guy) really needs to aggregate it's feces <_< Bettypooh
I think you are right Bettypooh! How many people are walking around free who have made outrageous propositions to other people?
  • 5 months later...