LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Education

It's hard to recommend pullups and they're not really something I have found much enjoyment in myself. I actually like that feeling of confinement :) I usually wear tight clothes as well and sleep with the covers over my head. Anyway, I have tried a fair number of them though even though. I've tried Abenas, a couple different Tenas, Depends Silhouette, Medline's, and Goodnites. The only ones I have liked where the Goodnites. Not sure what the specific recipe is there that makes me like those and not the others.

Welcome to DD :) I wear "Depends for Men" pull-ups for workwear and am quite happy with them. Their capacity id limited though, so I usually use the bathroom, they serve me more as positive leak protection for my leakier days :blush: Their "Real Fit" line for men is awesomely soft, comfy, and as close to cloth in appearance as possible. The "Silhouette" for the ladies is the same, but I had cover leaks with them when they were first marketed and haven't tried any since :whistling: With these being cheap and universally available in the US you should give them a try :girl_happy: Generally the store-brand pull-ups are as bad as bad gets, but for the lightest wettings they may be enough. Tena, Abena, and others have better pull-up style diapers though I have yet to try them myself- they are next on my 'wish-list' of new diapers :)

As much as I'd like to wear regular disposables as I go about my daily out-in-public routine, I can't afford the (assumed) aggravation that might happen if I am "outed" as a diaper wearer soooooooooooo...I wear Abri-Flex L3 pullups (cloth-like exterior) and plastic pants. I only lightly wet in them (and use public restrooms) until I'm on my way home and can let loose in them and really enjoy myself.

SmilinBare have you ever thought to just say screw it and use and anybody asks its a "medical issue" i am 14 years younger than you and have had BPH and Incontinence since my late 20's, so if i can have "medical Issues's" at my age You certainly can/

As much as I'd like to wear regular disposables as I go about my daily out-in-public routine, I can't afford the (assumed) aggravation that might happen if I am "outed" as a diaper wearer soooooooooooo...I wear Abri-Flex L3 pullups (cloth-like exterior) and plastic pants. I only lightly wet in them (and use public restrooms) until I'm on my way home and can let loose in them and really enjoy myself.

• Like 1

Girls have more hips than boys, and usually a diaper goes above these making it tougher to pull a taped diaper down without stretching it :( Several brands have a double-taping system so you can refasten them once. Many cloth backed ones use velcro fasteners to allow refastening ;) That might be enough to help here. As to discretion I have found that it is not the thickness that people notice, it is differences :rolleyes: so if you always wear diapers there is no visible difference from one time to the next :thumbsup: Coupled with my needs and desires, that is what pushed me to go 24/7 instead of only wearing when I needed to. If accidental expose at the waist is a concern, pull a pair of regular briefs over the diaper and that is what will be seen if that happens. This also helps smooth out diaper liners and bulges B) Cost is an issue for me too, so I wear regular "Depends" instead of Silhouettes or Real-Fits. Much better than the store brands yet still affordable, there aren't going to match a great diaper in performance, but if you also use the toilet they can last as long as you want them to :girl_happy:Beware store brands till you test them; I have found that some leak through the cover all to easily :crybaby: Wearing diapers is as easy or as tough as you make it though it does limit wearing tight clothes discreetly. That does limit your fashion choices but you can still look good in diapers!

You probably won't find an actual baby diaper that satisfies you simply because they are designed for babies and not adults. The dimensions are totally different as are the absorbency requirements. I'm a dedicated cloth diaper lover and would recommend that you make or buy an all-in-one: cloth diaper on the inside with a waterproof barrier on the outside. They can be made as pull-ons or with snaps on the sides. Of course the are thicker than a baby diaper, but that is what you need if you intend to use it while out and about. Remember, adults make a lot more pee pee than babies or toddlers. And I'm sure almost every toddler out there has experienced a leak when overflooding a diaper.

With a title like DIAPER EDUCATION I was looking for perhaps requirements for a degree in Diaperology. However after reading the above, I maybe might be able to pass "Diapers 101" but my lifelong experience with cloth just won't meet the requirements for "Diapers Advanced 202".

My advise for Sunshinebright is to find a WHAM and get your cloth pull-on diapers custom made.

happiness is wearing cotton diapers

Kinda what I thought when I first read this. "I'm Professor Astrodiaper, and this is History of Goodnites 1020." Lol! I guess now a days, we have Wikipedia for such needs, at least that was how I was able to fill in the gaps.