LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Kind And/or Brand Of Diaper Did You Wear As A Baby?

Kari

What Kind And/or Brand Of Diaper Did You Wear As A Baby?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. What decade were you born in?

• Born before 1950, We wore whatever we could find.
    • Born in the 50's, I'm a Baby Boomer! And we had diaper service.
    • Born in the 60's, Part of the cloth/disposable transition.
    • Born in the 70's, If you didn't wear cloth you probably wore Pampers.
    • Born in the 80's, We had a lot of choices then.
    • Born in the 90's, So, you may of wore Pull Ups for potty training.
    • Born in the '00's, So, I'm not suppose to even be here.
  2. 2. What kind of diapers did you wear as a baby?

• Wore cloth diapers exclusively.
    • Wore disposable diapers exclusively.
    • Wore both cloth & disposable diapers.
    • Didn't wear either one, or OTHER...
  3. 3. What brand of diaper did you wear?

• Wore cloth diapers so it may or may not of been a particular brand.
    • Wore Pampers mostly if not always.
    • Wore Johnson & Johnson mostly if not always.
    • Wore Huggies mostly if not always.
    • Wore Wore Luvs mostly if not always.
    • Wore a store brand or other brand name.
    • None of these choices apply for me.

I was born in the 80's and the only reason I remember what kind of diapers I was wearing is because after I got potty trained my older sister put me in a pampers diaper that was left over as a joke and made my mom change it as she was talking on the phone (and no I didn't use it).

I was born in the 80's and the only reason I remember what kind of diapers I was wearing is because after I got potty trained my older sister put me in a pampers diaper that was left over as a joke and made my mom change it as she was talking on the phone (and no I didn't use it).

Spiderman, You're lucky to have had an open minded family. Even if it was a joke.
My mother was so straight laced about wearing diapers past a certain age.
Which is why I may be a DL as an adult. And so paranoid and ashamed as a kid.
I did get a chance to sneak a diaper as a teen to try it on. I was about 16 or 17.
Unfortunately, even a large Pamper didn't quite fit my 29" waist by then. Almost...

My midwest friend my family is open when it comes to certain things.

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...

I’m guessing Huggies . Not 100% sure. It seemed like my mother used the disposables for both my sister and I. Cloth trainers were definitely a thing for both of us. The only time I saw cloth diapers were for my younger cousins with my mom’s youngest sister, her own kids or the youngest of our crew.

Edited by astrodiaper
Duckin autocorrect
  • 4 weeks later...

The overwhelming majority pf fa,o;oes om tje 1950's did not use diaper services and throw-aways did not become a "thing" before the laste 60's, about late '69 since the last 2/5th of the previous generation was still in child-bearing age and they and the early baby-boomers had different values and lived in the shadow of the Depression. So it did not split the 1960's evenly

I even missed the prefold era which started when I was 5 or just turning 6

• 2 weeks later...

This is a tough one to answer because most people's first stay in diapers lasts from birth until about 2 years 6 months old, and mine lasted until about 7 years old, so I wore a lot of diapers in that time period. Having said that, I'm fairly sure the diapers I was in when I was younger than about 4 were a mix of Huggies and Snugglers. After that, it was a mix of cloth and disposables that I didn't know the brand of. My training pants were cloth and I don't know what brand they were.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

my mom said that until like 2 i was all cloth diapers and plastic pants. then early 90s Huggies until 5. those i remember wearing. they had muppet babies on them which was my favorite show!~

I remember those too. My cousin’s oldest was wearing them. That was my first diaper as a “closet” DL.