LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Year's Resolutions

Do you have any? I have been told that despite being 24/7 for over twelve months that I have been too intermittent in using my nappies so from now on the toilet is out of bounds for everything but number two's! So I may as well get used to the fact that I don't have a choice any more :(

Aside from that I am giving up alcohol and maybe chocolate, which is going to be really hard :(

I resolve for 2013 to be more growed up....Ima gonna be a big boy and not wear diapers any more and not be going potty in my pants, but use the big boy potty and wear big boy pants from now on....

N*O*T! :P

I have made only one resolution that I have kept and that is not to make any new year's resolutions. I have kept that one for over 4 decades

I would try to make a resolution about buying cars in 2013, but I doubt I could get thru jan. without buying a car or motor vehicle of some kind.

It would be easier for me to wear 24/7, than it is to go without a buying a car...

I resolve to pay attention to liquid calories, to eat what I really want in small portions so I will not graze, and to make milkshakes a monthly or biweekly treat. I am now at 238. Dang.

The only resolution I am going to make....and one that I really need to stick with....is to give up soda pop. I drink far too much of it and it has to stop.

I gave up soda a long time ago, but do have one now and then, just because :blush; I have found there are lot of alternatives to soda, besides water, which is really the best for you. There are a wide variety of teas (iced and hot) that are amazingly good, green and white tea among them. Coffee, assorted juices (aloe vera juice is great!) and flavored waters (coconut water by itself is nasty, but mixed with a lime aid is palatable...like the song says "you put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up")

Soda is man made, stick with more natural stuff and your better off. I drink far to much coffee, but I enjoy it, though it's not the best thing for me. I'm 'trying' to switch back to green tea, but coffee is so much easier to get :blush: oh well..

1. Go to bed NO later than 1am( ideally 11pm -12 would be great) and wake up early-ish( 9am-11am), as my sleeping pattern is still fucked at the moment.

2. Go to the gym more, need to loose weight and gain and tone muscle.

3. Get out more, spend less time playing computer games and being on the internet as it's both doing my back in(back problems) and eye sight.

4. Get my eyes tested, I definatly need glasses for reading small print as I get headaches and eyestrain.

5. Get decent barrier cream when I wear diapers for fetish, sick of skin problems from wearing but will still really love to wear.

The solution change more often(especially as I found many amazing deals on ebay now), use decent hospital grade or similar barrier cream but WITHOUT a strong scent which WOULD set off my asthma.

6. Buy new clothes.

7. Start selling things on ebay

8. Try my best to look for work again and try get a suitable job at least.

9. Dare to go out in public with diapers under my clothes, discreet ones of course. Not sure if I'll wet them in public, other than at fetish clubs or long car journeys.

But wearing diapers in public with clothes other them will be the first step. Discreet diapers and combat style baggy jeans should easily get away fine.

10. Try find a gf or bf, dates, casual relationships, anything considered before I jump into having a serious relationship with someone.

I gave up soda a long time ago, but do have one now and then, just because :blush; I have found there are lot of alternatives to soda, besides water, which is really the best for you. There are a wide variety of teas (iced and hot) that are amazingly good, green and white tea among them. Coffee, assorted juices (aloe vera juice is great!) and flavored waters (coconut water by itself is nasty, but mixed with a lime aid is palatable...like the song says "you put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up")

Soda is man made, stick with more natural stuff and your better off. I drink far to much coffee, but I enjoy it, though it's not the best thing for me. I'm 'trying' to switch back to green tea, but coffee is so much easier to get :blush: oh well..

That is where I think I am in for a bit of luck. I can and do enjoy a glass of water on a regular basis. And I absolutely love tea. So this time it might just stick......

I am going to try and stop biting. I have this really bad habit of biting and daddy does not like it at all and I only get in trouble. So I am going to try and work really hard not to try to or bite when I am upset or want attention. It is going to be hard but I can do it I think.

My new years resolution is to wear 24/7.

So far I have been in a nappy from 4pm new years eve and have only taken off to shower or go number 2 (or change obviously).

Work is proving a little odd, as I don't normally wear there at all. However a search of my cupboard revealed some pull-ups so I have been using them.

Lets hope I can keep this up.