LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eurobrief - Now Or Never?

My size Eurobriefs (large) are out of stock, and I have just been informed that may never return! Eurobrief's manufacturer has sold their diaper processing line and thus far they have been unsucessful in finding a new manufacturer. The few remaining Mediums and XL Eurobriefs may in fact be the last ever available!

As I understand it, Dry 24/7 was on the ball and had a last run done before the line was sold. They are still working on finding a new site, so not a bad idea to stock up if you can as there will be some downtime if not complete discontinuation.

I was getting them from Northshore care. They still have the medium... and XL if you don't mind the cloth-like backing

http://www.northshorecare.com/eurobriefs.html

Ordered some Large's today from:

http://www.disposablemedicalexpress.com/IBS/SimpleCat/Product/asp/product-id/37009212.html

Have bought from them in the past, so know they are good.

This is the same sold line that s leading to the death of Dry 24/7's

:o NOOOOO! dammit Jim.....it's NOT dead! I hope they don't kill the dry 24/7's....awesome product :thumbsup: I really like the thinking behind (or lack there of) this whole thing to. :P They sell all their equipment, THEN start looking for a new place to keep manufacturing :screwy: thats like selling your house first with out having a place to go after the sale....How about some PLANNING AHEAD first?? :P Find comperable or better equipment F*I*R*S*T.....THEN sell the old stuff....Sheesh.....I guess I have to go get a few bags or case of 24/77's now...as I have only tried samples..and liked them :blush:*sigh*

Neither company makes diapers. They have what they want made by a company with the equipment. Buying their own equipment would cost a million or more. They got screwed by the company that made the diapers for them who decided to sell that equipment.

I have seen similar things happen to small adult collector aimed toy companies. Although in that case it was their order being ignored and continually pushed back behind much larger toy clients.

I have no idea what diaper manufacturing machines cost but I know with toys a single plastic injection mold can cost many hundred thousand dollars. Just the molds for a particularly complicated or large toy once you factor in R&D can end up costing over a million and that's just the molds not any of the machines that use the molds. It doesn't surprise me at all that they don't own their own machines. I'd be surprised if even the big companies like Kimberly Clark did.

I'm sure there has to be other manufacturing plants out there that will take them on as a client though so hopefully this will all blow over. Would suck to see one of the few small diaper companies go away.

Small businesses always live in the edge of disaster- it goes with the turf :whistling: About all we can do at this point is let them know we're ready to buy their products again when they get things sorted out in support :) The rest is up to bigger people that we can beat up :o As well as the Dry 24/7 is liked I feel sure it will be in production again somewhere sometime when they can find a loss-less way to make that happen ;)

Bettypooh

I dont know where you heard it but Dry24/7 is still going strong,the only thing that has changed hand is the owners of the parent company .I know this as I buy my diapers direct from there factory shop.Maybe the importer to the US doesnt exist anymore,I will try to find out for you.

Yea, I'm pretty worried... and should be considering I have an avatar dedicated to the diaper! I'd love to know where you got the source. XP Medical is usually pretty up-front about changes with their vendors... however, they're currently out of stock until 1/20. I'm currently pondering buying a case (which I've never done before) from Dry 24/7 directly- just to be on the safe side... but I'll have to tighten my belt finacially if I do splurge.

My info comes from a supplier of the Eurobriefs who is in contact with the company constantly trying to get them restocked. Neither Euro or Dry have their own factory. It's possible Dry has found a new company to manufacture them and hasn't passed the info on, but I'd recommend stocking up till we know for sure.

Come to the cloth side my son, and never have to worry again! ;) Cloth and plastic pants have been around a long time, are reusable and will be around for a much longer time.....no worries here! :D