LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Joining The Incontinent

Yeah waking up at night and needing to go has been a problem for me, as well as "positioning everything down there right." Sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night, feel the need to go but will have trouble. Any advise?

Glad to hear that. I wonder if at this point it is just small changes for a few years and then you will be locked in. Here's hoping to be close to there by next year :)

Spargano

• 3 months later...

Regaining continence after an extended period of voluntary incontinence is less a muscular atrophy problem and more likely a sensory perception issue. After an extended time of pointedly ignoring or trying not to notice signals from the bladder and making voiding a completely background activity with no conscious involvement, regaining conscious control could be a long process.

Regaining continence after an extended period of voluntary incontinence is less a muscular atrophy problem and more likely a sensory perception issue. After an extended time of pointedly ignoring or trying not to notice signals from the bladder and making voiding a completely background activity with no conscious involvement, regaining conscious control could be a long process.

Question. I've been trying to wet at night for a long time. It took me a long time, but I've gotten to the point where I regularly wake up wet and don't have any memory of it happening. But even when this happens, I also wake up (when my alarm goes off) needing to pee. I dont exactly understand it.... im wetting at some point, but im also holding back too. Did you ever go through this?

Question. I've been trying to wet at night for a long time. It took me a long time, but I've gotten to the point where I regularly wake up wet and don't have any memory of it happening. But even when this happens, I also wake up (when my alarm goes off) needing to pee. I dont exactly understand it.... im wetting at some point, but im also holding back too. Did you ever go through this?

Do you still drink a lot before bed? For me, I pretty much only wet at night if I drink a good amount of liquid shortly before bed. If I don't, I won't wet. Have you played around at all with this? I don't mind drinking before bed, but I'd like to not have to.

• 1 month later...