LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am Undecided

I don't know if I want to go through with this. I would like to be incontinent because part of it will be a stress relief. A big part of it is fetish but I don't want to get into things erotic stuff on the net. Incontinence training is my only reason of being on this forum. Yea I would like to make new friends too.

I am 21 and still close to my parents. Keeping secrets is hard. In fact my mother knows of my fetish but not my desire to be incontinent. Any advice on keeping things hidden would be great but mostly I am looking for advice on what I should be thinking about. How did you guys decide on this life style? How do you focus on things like college when you are incontinent?

Before you make the choice to become incontinent you need to look ahead and see where you want to be in 20 years.

It's not a choice to take lightly.

Keeping others from finding out is near impossible.

It requires at $350 per month right now to be in disposable diapers 24-7.

There are a whole lot of things to consider.

Before you make the choice to become incontinent you need to look ahead and see where you want to be in 20 years.

It's not a choice to take lightly.

Keeping others from finding out is near impossible.

It requires at $350 per month right now to be in disposable diapers 24-7.

There are a whole lot of things to consider.

$350 a month for disposable diapers? Where are you getting your diapers? When I splurge on a case of diapers (the diapers I usually wear are covered by my insurance as I have a prescription, but the better quality diapers i pay for out of pocket), a monthly supply with wipes is under $100...

As far as the OP, living with incontinence isn't that different than not. You just need to plan ahead.

~ Cody, AKA moogle

$350 a month for disposable diapers? Where are you getting your diapers?

I'm currently doing an extended 24x7. Bought 3 cases of Abenas from XP Medical, which cost pennies under $80 case. I've been averaging 5/day, which would come to almost 3 1/2 cases/month. That doesn't include the stuffers I use (1 per night) - don't remember what those cost as I got them a few years ago. I also keep some Depends on hand for when I go to the exercise room in my apt bldg. I don't have any other supplies - some might include plastic pants, baby powder, wipes, etc. as my extended 24x7 is just for a few weeks.

It wouldn't be hard to see this adding up to $350/month, depending on diaper quality, frequency of changes and who's paying.

I don't know if I want to go through with this. I would like to be incontinent because part of it will be a stress relief. A big part of it is fetish but I don't want to get into things erotic stuff on the net. Incontinence training is my only reason of being on this forum. Yea I would like to make new friends too.

I am 21 and still close to my parents. Keeping secrets is hard. In fact my mother knows of my fetish but not my desire to be incontinent. Any advice on keeping things hidden would be great but mostly I am looking for advice on what I should be thinking about. How did you guys decide on this life style? How do you focus on things like college when you are incontinent?

What's the longest that you've ever gone 24x7? If it never been more than a few days, try it out for a longer period - a couple weeks. It's a lot easier to adapt one's regular life around a day or weekend of diaper wearing. You'll get a better sense of what it's like if you go 2-3 weeks (wetting everywhere, carrying changing supplies with you, etc.), and how well it fits into your current life, and how it might fit in down the road from a career, marriage and social life standpoint.

As for keeping it secret? Well, I'm on Day 10 of an extended 24x7 and unexpectedly and quite thoroughly wet the bed in my sleep last night. That's a regular concern for those who are incontinent, and all but impossible to keep from parents or college roommates if it were to happen regularly. I also open the windows periodically and have a big scented candle to help reduce the small. Your reason for diapering up might be kept secret, but if you're incontinent, don't expect to keep that secret for long, and certainly not from anyone you might want to get romantically involved with.

Everyone desiring Incontinence should do a trial run first, wearing and using 24/7 long enough to discover how you're going to have to alter your life to accommodate diapers in it ;) That needs to accommodate everything you normally do- travel, backpacking, cohabitation, the gym, swimming- all the times and places where diapers may be seen, a supply needed, or when diapers cannot be used but will be needed before and after. Get used to keeping a change on hand everywhere too; not only do diapers fill, they sometimes fail :o And no cheating, either- you will need to be diapered at all times except when on the toilet or in the shower <_< Bed protection is now mandatory. Having sex? It needs a diaper on you except when in the act itself- no more 'basking in the afterglow' while laying in bed, now you have to put a diaper on immediately afterward. Keeping it hidden will be very tough- somewhere along the way someone is going to discover this, and you don't know who or when :( People close to you in life must know- your Beau, your MD, maybe your closest Buddies and family members too :whistling: Diapers also become the top item on your budget, ranking above food, rent, other clothing, school supplies- everything. And you cannot run out. You can't rely on last-minute shipments, you must always keep enough on hand in case shipping goes wrong. And at least once, go buy diapers at retail and use a few of them, because in life things go wrong and at some point you will likely find yourself needing to do this :huh:

Just as an aside, when a TG person wants to transition, the medical world requires that you go through a 'real life test' (RLT) for at least one year completely in your desired gender role before any surgeries are permitted. In that much time, you will probably encounter every issue involved in your 'new' life and more importantly, you will learn how to handle those things- or you will discover that you are not ready to do this :rolleyes: Those surgeries (and possibly your incontinence) are forever and not reversible, so you must be certain beyond any doubt. So I'd say you need a year's trial yourself- just to be sure :D

If this is really what you need, it will be the biggest peace and happiness you'll ever know in life B) It will end worries about public wettings and give you back some confidence in life. It will end worrying about where the nearest bathroom is and whether you can get there in time. It will take away your need to constantly consciously stay aware of your bladder condition since that won't matter anymore, you are free to pee, dribble, or leak anywhere anytime, and should you encounter diarrhea it becomes a smaller problem than before (except that you'll need more changes). If you like the feeling of wearing diapers, now you'll always have that. Just know for sure because this rose, like all others, has it's thorns but that does not detract from it's specialness. This can be yours- it is within your grasp completely, and should you go forward we're all here cheering you on :groupwave:

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Wanting to become incontinent is a big decision to make. You have to think about what if you run out of supplies, what if you run into financial trouble and need to cut back on bills, what if you can't afford them anymore because you lose your job, how will you buy some on a trip and you can't find any, how will you make sure you have enough on the trip, also what do you do when you run out when you are away from home and you didn't bring enough supplies?

These are things to think about and also do you want leaks and what if you can't change? Also what if you mess yourself at the wrong time?

You just need to think it all through and look at your life and are you comfortable with people finding out and if you can modify your wardrobe. Also, will you get tired of wearing them?

• Like 2

My recommendation would be to not worry about being incontinent or not. That will come in time if your experience at wearing diapers meets your needs and expectations. Having gone through that stage long ago myself, I know you want to be incontinent so that you have a "legitimate" medical reason to justify wearing diapers.

Instead, just wear diapers when you feel the need. Learn how to use them and wear them in various situations. As you gain experience, you will discover what comfort they can provide for you and what the problems associated with wearing them are during your normal daily activities.

Living at home and hiding your activites from your parents will always be problemmatic. I wasn't able to wear them all the times I wanted to while living at home. It wasn't until I had my own apartment that I had more freedom to expand my useage. Keep in mind, that there will almost always be times and situations where you may not want other people to know or possibly find out about your need to wear diapers. This fetish could affect your employment, your personal relationships, and your family relationships if practiced openly. So, I'd suggest going slowly and keeping the activity private until you know the ramifications.

• Like 2

There is a ton of good advice here! Please take it all into consideration! The cost of diapers, the fact that you won't be able to hide it from people forever, where will you be in 20 years, wife, kids, career, and especially the inconvienient times when you wish you didn't have to wear a diaper because of the situation.

Personally, I have never understood why a person would want to damage their body by becoming incontinent, weather it is a physical damage or just wearing diapers over a long time that causes you to lose permanent control. Here is a thought for you. Do you currently wear diapers? Do you have any problems with wearing them at home or around people? You said your mom knows but who else knows because you say it is hard keeping secreats? Do you want to keep wearing diapers a secreat from all family and friends or do you want everyone to know? Eventually, 24/7/365, everyone will eventually know. Will you feel comfortable with that, including future girlfriends, bosses and coworkers you haven't even met yet?

Here is what I'm getting at. If you already wear diapers whenever you want to, especially if your mom knows, why do you have to make yourself incontinent? You already wear diapers and use them whenever you want or need to. That is practically the exact same thing with the exception that you currently have a choice not to wear a diaper when it's somehow not a good idea. When you wear diapers weather it is every night, just afternoons, 24 hours a day or only on specific days, you can just wet or poop yourself all the time whenever you want to or feel the need to! You can even say, "I really shouldn't wear a diaper today because of (whatever situation), but I will anyway.

You have some reservations, especially on concentration and staying focused such as college, possibly work, things like that. Let me tell you, it all sounds exciting right now because you are not incontinent and wear diapers when you can or feel like it but don't physically have a need for them right now. You have a choice! It's your strong desires right now to be in diapers that over rides your common sense. Prisons are full of guys who's desires have over ridden their common sense and they go out and rape someone because they just can't control their desires. Control is the thing. You have to have fun and enjoy your fetish and desires without letting them take control of your life. Ballence is the key.

Right now it is fun and pleasurable to wear diapers. Part of it is stress relief, especially after a hard or bad day. Being incontinent brings a whole different set of stresses, and then what are you going to do to relieve those new stresses? As said, right now it's fun and pleasurable to wear diapers. I myself look forwards with anticipation to the times I get to spend in my own diapers and that makes the time all the more pleasurable! Part of the fun is the anticipation and waiting for the time I get to put on the diaper. If you go incontinent 24/7, after a while the fun and pleasure will be gone. Over time diapers will become a chore and even a nusense at times instead of a pleasure. You will never be out of them, even when you desparatly wish you didn't have to wear them (which at this time may seem to you like that will never happen). When I was in my 20's I wore practically every day but not 24/7. 30 years later I wear maybe once every week or two. Over time the desires remain but not nearly as strong as 30 years ago. You need to keep that in mind along with all the rest of the advice people here have given you.

Basically, it's your life, but you are 21 years old and have that entire life ahead of you. Go 24/7 for several months first, and don't cheat! I mean, 24/7 everywhere and always use your diapers! No toilet (If urinary incontinence only is your desire, the the toilet may be used for pooping). When you are out with friends either at the bar or any event such as a concert or sport, take a diaper bag of some kind with you - you will need it. In fact, you will need to take a bag of supplies with you every where you go. Extra diapers, wipes, powder, creams, everything. Be prepaired to explain that bag to anyone who asks what's in it. That includes guards at concert venues, airport security, college security (especially after the recent tragedy). Be prepaired to excuse yourself in the middle of a conversation or event with friends to go change your diaper if it starts to leak or gets to the saturation point. When visiting friends at their house or apartment, make sure you have a plastic bag to put your used diapers in when you change. I for one wouldn't want to go in my bathroom and find a used wet diaper in the trash can. Also think of the situations where you may have to change bad but there isn't anywhere to change! Maybe out doors on a hike or out in the country or anyplace where there isn't a bathroom around. Maybe in court if you have to testify or end up on a jury.

If you go to the gym or local pool, be prepaired to have everyone see you in just your diapers when you change in the locker room! If you are working out on a bench press, be prepaired for others to see your diaper showing out the waistband of your shorts or even through the leg openings if your shorts have wide leg openings. Likewise when you bend down in a store if your shirt comes untucked. When you go to buy a pair of pants in a store and need to try them on, be prepaired for someone to see you in diapers or find out that you wear them. This could happen when you buy a suit or any good dress pants at a good upscale store. When you are at the beach and all the cute girls are walking by in their bikinis, would you want them to look at you in a buldging swim suit that shows the bulk of a diaper undernieth? Then there are the doctor visits. First, you will have to explain to your doctor right away on your first visit to him after choosing to become incontinent why you are wearing diapers! Then he or she will most likely ask you a ton of questions about your loss of bladder control and try things to help you regain that control again! You will have to be up front with your doctor and explain that it is a life choice you have made to make yourself incontinent on purpose just so you could wear diapers 24/7. He will wonder the same thing I do, why you would physically make yourself inconntinent just to wear diapers when you can wear diapers anyway without being incontinent! He may suggest counseling or even decline not to have you as a paitent for his own personal reasons. Think about future jobs, whatever they may be. Since you mention college, let's say you may have an office or even eventually a manager job. What if you have to travel and share a room with other employees? That might be one of those times where you could say, "I'll leave the diapers home until I get back from my trip". When you are incontinent, you have no choice anymore!

It's your life to do what you want to with, but at age 21 I suggest you really think about it very carefully! Do your 24/7 for several months, I'd say at least 6 or more, and don't cheat at all. Maybe keep a log of any time that you feel uncomfortable in a situation where you maybe wouldn't have otherwise worn diapers. See if after a while the luster of wearing diapers and incontinence dosn't wear off and instead becomes just every day routien and a chore instead of being fun. Keep track of the costs, find out for yourself what it's like to carry a diaper bag with you everywhere and change in public restroom stalls. Experience leaks and wet pants, stares from people who might notice and lots of questions from friends and family members. At least if you feel afterwards that incontinence isn't for you after all, you can have an explination right at first to explain you have been having incontinence problems that may clear up after a while. That will give you an "out" if you decide not to become incontinent. Yeah, some members here might say that people won't even notice, and usually when out somewhere they don't, but I'm not talking an occasional diaper under pants when out with friends. I'm talking 24/7/365 for probably 50 or 60 more years of this person's life! That's 4 times more than he has already lived! Then after many months if you still feel the same way about becomming incontinent, well, at least you have some idea of what the rest of your life will be like every day, day in and day out.

• Like 3

Consider also, that if you're looking for that "legitimate" medical reason for wearing diapers, "It ain't gonna happen!"

Incontinence is a symptom of an underlying physical problem, it is not a disease or condition that stands alone. Incontinence can be caused by a number of medical problems: spina bifida, cerebal palsey, multiple sclerosis, degenerative neurological disorders, spinal problems resulting from degeneratiive disk conditions, or resulting from catastrophic injuries suffered in vehicle or sporting accidents, and cancer (mostly of the prostate, which is extremely unlikely in someone your age). Since spina bifida is a genetic problem normally quite apparent at birth, you're going to have a hard time selling that one to family members or anyone who's known you for quite a long time. Cerebal palsey, which is usually caused by injuries suffered during the birthing process, also has the same problem. If you use any of the remaining underlying causes to explain your incontinence, obviously close family members are going to be extremely concerned or will know that you aren't telling the truth.

So, don't waste your time trying legitimize your diaper use to family members or close friends. Later on, if you continue to use diapers, other people who find don't really need to know why. You can just say that it's a medical problem and this is how you deal with it. They won't be able to tell if you're wetting your diapers voluntarily or involuntarily.

Thanks for the advice. I have times during the year that I wonder what it would be like being incontinent but majority of my thinking is fetish that is safer then the others I have been in.

I am going to try a week at a time. I have a shy bladder that keeps me from going pee so the beginning I understand will be hard. If my parents or close friends find out I will explain it is a trial but I am going to avoid that at all cost.

I understand that to a degree it is not reversible but could some one explain the toilet training of a small child and the non-reversible effects of diaper training? If a child can learn to use a toilet then why not some one who did diapers through mental training?

I don't know if you've checked out the 12-month program pinned in the Incon-Desired forum. There's an assortment of advice in there that may or may not fit you.

As for the regaining control, some folks who've tried have reported how difficult it is regain control after choosing to lose it.

I'm no doctor, so this explanation is only speculation, but a couple things do come to mind. First, kids usually gain adult-like control over years, not weeks or months. Adults may not be as patient when trying to tackle this and get frustrated and give up more easily.

Second, and possibly a bigger factor - the young body is in a learning/developing mode. Not just for diaper training but for walking, manual dexterity and so on. The body shifts modes as some skills are developed and new ones are needed. I'd compare this to language learning. Kids are hardwired to pick up the language used around them. Once you get past puberty, however, it becomes a lot harder to learn a new language. Biology just has different priorities at that point in your life (e.g., preparing you for breeding). Biology spends the first several years of your life trying to mature you into a functioning adult. Once you are a functioning adult, biology doesn't need to support that anymore, and can focus on other priorities - like giving you ever bigger ears and growing hair out your nostrils. (I think biology has gotten bored and is just trying to amuse itself with those.)

Maybe im missing something. How are you planning on becoming incontinent? Im a bit out of touch on this. I imagine some sort of surgery done by a doctor, though I find that scarey as any good doctor wouldnt do that. I had read years ago of someone that went to mexico to have it done. My understanding is it takess years of 24/7 diapering to lose control permanently. I would think your decision doesnt need to be made overnight. Try the 24/7 thing for a couple months and see how it goes. I think you will find u enjoy the ability to choose when to wear diapers. I am going to be wearing much more than I have in years past due to a lifestyle change im making. So I will be 24/7 for awhile just to see how other half lives. Im interested to see what the effect will be in next couple months.

Lets see if I can be of some help with this.

As a child I had always wanted the need to wear a diaper, at that age I did not know what incontinence was all I knew is I wanted to wear diapers and wanted to wet them just like a baby.

When I turned 16 my desires to wear diapers was almost impossable to resist and I was spending the money I earned on Pampers as I could still fit into them.

When I turned 18 I found adult diapers and my desire to wear diapers had taken over my life, so I set out to unpotty train myself, I purchased my first case of adult diapers, tossed out all my underwear and wore diapers under my pants all the time.

I would wet the diaper when ever I needed to go pee and always carried a backpack with extra diapers with me where ever I went.

By the time I turned 21 I was wetting my diapers without even having to think about going and those few times I was not in a diaper I actualy found myself wetting without knowing I had to go. Not a good thing to be walking from the shower to the bedroom and find yourself peeing on the floor.

By this time I was happy knowing I now needed to wear diapers just to keep my pants dry, but the cost of all the diapers I had to purchase just to keep myself diapered 24-7 was huge and I found myself not attending social events as much as I wished I would.

As trying to keep others from finding out you needed to wear diapers when there was no outward appearance of a handicapt or defect was quite a chore.

Not only that diaper wearing by an adult is not socialy acceptable in modern society.

By the time I turned 40 I decided that maybe I should re-potty train myself, this was not as easy as I had hoped it would be, as I am now 48 and still find myself needing to rush to the restroom at the first sign of needing to either pee or poop to prevent myself from having a accident.

I still wear diapers today, but I now try not to mess in them if possable and do my best to make it to the restroom every time I feel the need to pee. However there are still times I am to far away from a restroom to make it there in time, I have ended up messing my diaper while I am in the process of removing it and have also gotten to the restroom and just as my bladder has empited its self into the diaper.

So the best advice I can give you is to enjoy wearing your diapers 24-7 but maintain control of when you wet and or mess them as it will be a whole lot easyer to go a day or a week without diapers when you need to than after you have lose the ability to control when it happens.

Consider also, that if you're looking for that "legitimate" medical reason for wearing diapers, "It ain't gonna happen!"

Incontinence is a symptom of an underlying physical problem, it is not a disease or condition that stands alone. Incontinence can be caused by a number of medical problems: spina bifida, cerebal palsey, multiple sclerosis, degenerative neurological disorders, spinal problems resulting from degeneratiive disk conditions, or resulting from catastrophic injuries suffered in vehicle or sporting accidents, and cancer (mostly of the prostate, which is extremely unlikely in someone your age). Since spina bifida is a genetic problem normally quite apparent at birth, you're going to have a hard time selling that one to family members or anyone who's known you for quite a long time. Cerebal palsey, which is usually caused by injuries suffered during the birthing process, also has the same problem. If you use any of the remaining underlying causes to explain your incontinence, obviously close family members are going to be extremely concerned or will know that you aren't telling the truth.

So, don't waste your time trying legitimize your diaper use to family members or close friends. Later on, if you continue to use diapers, other people who find don't really need to know why. You can just say that it's a medical problem and this is how you deal with it. They won't be able to tell if you're wetting your diapers voluntarily or involuntarily.

Sorry to say but incontinence can be a stand alone, as I have been put through every test possable more than one doctor could think of prescribing to find out why I have no control of my bladder.

The consenous of all the doctors findings is that I have a very small hyperactive bladder with no known reason for the bladder to be hyperactive or sign of damage to the nerves that control the baldder which I have been told are dead.

Not starting a medical argument here, just passing along info that has beed giving to me by more than one doctor exspalining my incontinence.

I lucked out when it came time to come out of the diaper closet, I had just recovered from a ATV accident where I injured my back, and I knew it was now or never to bring my diaper weariing out into the open.

As the only one's that knew of my diapers and desire to wear diapers up to now where my mother, ex- wife and current wife.

I knew that I could use the ATV accident as a reason to need to wear diapers by claiming nerve damage, and this worked as everyone in my life at that time knew of the ATV accident I had went through.

I no longer hid the fact I wore diapers from anyone, and I got quite the ribbing from a lot of my friends, and co-workers for being a big baby who wet his diapers. But after a few months all the newness of it wore off and every thing settled back down to normal cept the part of me now wearing diapers all the time.

Even my mother who knew of my diaper wearing as a child and through my teenage years was not happy about me needing to wear diapers and one day pull me aside and said to me, well its looks like you got what you always wanted growing up, now you need to wear diapers again after all those years sneaking around wearing them thinking no one knew. She told me she could alwassy tell when I was wearing a diaper but never said anyting as long as my father did not find out.

I just told her, yeah I had always wanted to have to need to wear a diaper and now I get to wear them all the time.

She had that puzled look on her face and asked what I ment by 'get to wear them" , I opened up and told her I had been wearing diapers 24-7 since I turned 18 and seldom used the toilet anymore to go pee, that I just used the diaper I was wearing, and now with the ATV accident I had a great exscuse to wear them all the time and never use a toilet again.

Mom was quite taken back at this news and asked me again if I realy needed to wear diapers or if I was making it all up.

I told her I ws not making it up as I could no longer control when I went pee before the ATV accident as I had un potty trained my bladder and now seeing how every one knows I am wearing diapers and wetting them all the time I was giving up the toilet for good and would only be useing the bathroom to change my diapers and take a bath.

I told her how I enjoyed wearing diapers and enjoyed wetting them uncontrolbly, we had a very long talk that afternoon and when we finished I belive she came away with a better understanding of the life style I had chose.

DiaperQuilt,

You say you need a reason to be allowed to wear diapers, and that incontinence will give it to you. What everyone here is telling you is that you already have a very good reason to wear and use and enjoy diapers, namely that you just want to at least some of the time. For everyone's sake, especially your own, give yourself permission to enjoy yourself in diapers, wet or dry, as the mood strikes you. Don't tell yourself something is wrong because you can be fully continent and in "normal" underwear for days or weeks at a time when you aren't in the mood.

Give yourself permission to be in or out of the mood, and to toss out or wash a few unused diapers with only sweat in them. The truly incontinent here would celebrate if that happened to them! Give yourself permission to need diapers because of the way they make you feel when you wear them...and permission not to feel bad even if you are fully continent.

Oh, and in case you are wondering...when I was depressed, I told my shrinks about my diapering, thinking my diapering was part of the problem. All of them have ignored the diapers...turns out the stress relief is simply a private part of the solution.

Hold on there! before you call BS, let me give a bit of my life growing up.

At age 5 I became aware of my desire to wear diapers, and when I acted apond this desire I was caught by my mother with a diaper stuffed in my pants, I was punished for this, but it did not stop me from wanting to wear diapers, I just wore them whe I knew I would not get caught.

When I ws 10 our family moved from the city to the country as my father decided to take up farming after being laid off from his factory job.

Living in the country on a farm with all that land I thought it would be easyer to hide my diaper wearing desires as there was plenty of woods to go hide in when I wanted to wear a diaper.

I was caught many different times between the age of 10 and 16 wearing a diaper and was punished in many different ways, once I was made to wear nothing but a diaper and t-shirt all summer long, but that did not end my desires to wear diapers, if anything it strenghtened this desire.

When I turned 16 and purchased my first box of Pampers my mother found out I had purchased the diapers the next time she went into town to get diapers for the baby of the family, seems the store cleark remembered me in the store just a couple of days earlyer purchasing diapers and told my mother about it.

My mother did not come out and say anything about it right away, it was not until she needed a diaper for one of my younger sisters who was 3 and still not potty trained, mom asked if I had any diapers left and asked if she could get one for my sister. She told me she knew I purchased a large box of Pampers and that I was still wearing diapers, she even said she could tell I was wearing one right than and there.

How she could tell I do not know, but I was caught once again wearing a diaper only this time mom was asking for one of my diapers to use on my younger sister. I went and got a couple of my diapers and handed them to mom, she just said thanks and went to change my younger sister.

My mother could always tell when I was wearing a diaper, don't know how she could tell but she just knew. If my father ever knew he never let on which was good for me as I did not like the way he punished me when he did cetch me wearing a diaper when I was younger.

When I turned 18 and moved out of the house, my youngest sister just turned 2 years old, so there was always diapers in the house I grew up in.

Even after I moved out on my own my mother knew I still wore diapers even thought I thought I did a good job of hideing any outward sign of wearing one. I do not belive she ever said anything to anyone else about this as I never heard a word about it form any other family member.

Sorry to say but incontinence can be a stand alone, as I have been put through every test possable more than one doctor could think of prescribing to find out why I have no control of my bladder.

The consenous of all the doctors findings is that I have a very small hyperactive bladder with no known reason for the bladder to be hyperactive or sign of damage to the nerves that control the baldder which I have been told are dead.

Not starting a medical argument here, just passing along info that has beed giving to me by more than one doctor exspalining my incontinence.

I'll readily admit there are exceptions, but they aren't very common. There are other causes for incontinence than the ones I listed, but the list I gave seem to be the primary ones. When doctors can't find a physical cause they can point to, they call it ideopathic incontinence, which is just another way of saying they don't know. I also get the feeling that when they can't find a physical cause, they tend to be skeptical of anything the patient says and start thinking it's a psychological problem rather than a phsical one.

The advice in this thread is spot on, so I don't see any need to repeat anything.

As someone who's made the decision to become incontinent, I'll simply say that if you're "undecided," as you've titled this thread, then don't do it.

If & when the choice is right for you, you'll know it. Until then, everyone (myself included) is wise to counsel caution.

I am diapered full time and I spend about $80 a month in disposable diapers. I usually change 3 - 4 times a day and take along a backpack with a change with me in case I need a change when I am out. I do not mess my diapers in public and I wear them for urinary stress incontinence, over active bladder and a large prostate.

If you are interested in learning how to wet your diapers naturally, I do have a free paper that you can have. Please email me at socalab@verizon.net for the paper.

I also have audio hypnosis systems for various stages and will be happy to provide you with some samples so you can see the quality of the recording.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

As usual, most posts on this thread concentrate on the negative side to diaper dependance - cost, hassle etc. These are very real, but there is another side that needs to be considered. What if, by making the decision to live his desires, the original poster saves himself years and years of the shame, guilt, self-question, confusion etc that so many of us experience. If, rather than spending the next decade(s) endlessly thinking about it, he just got on and experienced it, could not the net benefit be hugely positive?

I waited a long time before I met my wonderful wife. While others put energy into dating, I was always concerned about what a date would say. Being confused myself is certainly not the right frame of mind to start any relationship. If I was diaper dependant, would it have been any harder? Being at peace with oneself would probably make things easler and the right women isn't going to run away just because of diapers.

I used to obsess a lot about pacifiers, but didn't need them and felt guilty about sucking them (and the knowledge that it was only a fetish) Finally I concentrated on using one every night until it became a habitual thing... the guilt vanished, the need to hide them vanished, I accepted I was a pacifier user (and, as a side effect, a thumb sucker) and I was comforted by the knowledge that I was now what I had wanted to be since my childhood. These days... I don't sleep with my dummy every night. But I don't obsess about it - ever.

So maybe early experimentation can save years of soul-searching and pain, and let the OP get on with his life, either in or out of diapers?

Tadpole, your reasoning is almost exactly what brought me to my decision. I don't disagree for a second.

On the other hand, I don't think this is something anyone should be "talked into," not that you're trying to do that either. I think you're just illustrating pros to balance the cons.

I believe strongly that if someone is undecided on this, then now isn't the time. This is the kind of decision that should be painstakingly considered, in full light of consequences, for a long period of time. Once someone's truly comfortable with this, they'll know it. It won't start with a post titled "undecided."

I knew this what I wanted months/years ago, its just taken this much time (and a nudge from my body) to be at peace with the decision.

• Like 1

The OP needs to hear both the pros and cons of the life he is thinking of obtaining, there are just as many good things that go along with wearing diapers as there are bad things.

I myself was in constant termoil until I chose the path that I did, I had thought about how my life would change if I chose incontinence and diapers, I thought about how my life would be without diapers.

For me it was an easy choice, I chose incontinence and diapers and all the baggage that came with my choice as I was and still am happyer when I am in diapers than I ever was when I was not in a diaper.

There is a lot to considder and it should not be acted apond as a sper-of-the -moment thing. Take your time, try living as you belive you want to in diapers. In the end only you can make the choice that is right for you.

I'm more prone to make sure the 'cons' come across :huh: The 'pros' are pretty obvious to someone who wants this :D I'm not out to discourage anyone- my reason is that with something like this you need to make the right decision the first time around, because if you choose wrong you may be one of the few who find the incontinence irreversible :o which would take all the fun out of being diapered PDQ :crybaby: Taking some extra time to think doesn't stop you from going ahead later should you change your mind :)

In thIs case, the OP knows enough to make the right decision- I have seen that happen in this thread :thumbsup: Whichever the choice I hope it brings happiness, peace, and the satisfaction of knowing you made the right decision :girl_happy:

Bettypooh