LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Wear A Diaper At Work ( Taco Bell)

Guest diaperfan182you

Guest diaperfan182you

Ok so i work at taco bell and i been into diapers since 10 im 20 now all my other jobs i could wear diapers and none notice them cuz i dint have to wear slacks but now i work at taco bell and im afraid to wear any plez help how can i wear them without them noticeing them

the trick to slacks is to wear all the time so if people do look at your but from time to time they can't tell. My one job had a girl ask me if i lost weight and told her no. (aka) the day i did not wear. i love the plastic outer cover but slacks don't hide the crinkle. so i would say go with cloth. and a long shirt works in case you bend over.

Most people only notice things that are obvious or different. Always wearing solves the second problem ;) leaving the first one :huh: For that, first is that your diaper cannot fail- wet pants are very obvious :o Second is to wear as discreet a diaper as you can- for me I wear Depends pull-ups at work so I can use the toilet enough to make it through my workday :) If your choice of diaper needs it, wearing something over it decreases the crinkle, hides it if pants get torn or slip down, and smooths out the body shape helping hide the usual bulges and folds. Your regular undies will work here so long as they don't compress too much of the absorbency away. Satin brief-style panties do this well and clothes slide freely instead of clinging to them :blush: I'd avoid cloth diapers as they are harder to manage (changes, pins popping loose, needing a separate cover etc) and thicker on the sides, making them more noticeable :crybaby:

In my line of work I am constantly moving and in almost every position a human can get into on a regular basis except for sitting or laying down. My pull-ups handle my minor leakage and only when my pants got badly torn have they been noticed :whistling: And the people I work with would not hesitate to say something if they noticed I was wearing diapers. So with my slight Incontinence issues, if that happens the truth works- I wear for need and I'd rather not discuss it B) The main thing is be consistent- people notice differences but not 'normals'.

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I work in a manufacturing plant and I move in every single direction you can think of pretty often. I have tried several different diapers that would give me adequate protection without exposing me. The best one I have come across are the new Depends Silhouette for women and the Real Fit for men. They're the same basic thing, just different color and absorbancy zone I think. But they're very discrete and can hold a surprisingly large amount of fluid. The cover is cloth so there is no tell-tell crinkle, which is GREAT! The only downside I've come across is that I have to fold over the rather large cloth wasteband to keep it from showing up when I bend over enough for me to be exposed, but other than that they have worked great for me and my situation.

Something to consider...

Unless they have recently changed things, the cover on the Silhouettes was far more porous than with the Real Fits :( but both are otherwise pretty equal. Were it not for the peach color, I would wear the Silhouettes- I like the fit better :) Depend's regular Men's pull-ups hold more and that is my current daytime and workwear. I'll try another round of experimenting with retail-available brands in the near future if I can get enough 'spare change' to do that.

Bettypooh

These posts are too funny. If you want to wear diapers at work, do it. Unless you wear super skin tight pants, you are fine. Make sure you shirt covers your waist when you bend over but other than that, I just recomend good quality diapers and bring at least 2 for a change if needed. I suggest wellness briefs. They can last 6-8 hours.

I don't have the luxury of not wearing a diaper. I can wear under shorts or a $1,500 suit and you wouldn't know it. It isn't a big deal at all. Only you will know you are wearing. Sometimes I can tell someone else is wearing but only if they sort of want to be noticed. (There is a woman in her 30's in the area that wears diapers under sweat pants and its very obvious. She has issues.)

• Like 1

These posts are too funny. If you want to wear diapers at work, do it. Unless you wear super skin tight pants, you are fine. Make sure you shirt covers your waist when you bend over but other than that, I just recomend good quality diapers and bring at least 2 for a change if needed. I suggest wellness briefs. They can last 6-8 hours.

I don't have the luxury of not wearing a diaper. I can wear under shorts or a $1,500 suit and you wouldn't know it. It isn't a big deal at all. Only you will know you are wearing. Sometimes I can tell someone else is wearing but only if they sort of want to be noticed. (There is a woman in her 30's in the area that wears diapers under sweat pants and its very obvious. She has issues.)

What kind of "issues", is this woman incontinent, or does she just wear because she likes to and shows them off?

I find slacks hide diapers just fine. Get a size larger, so if you war size 36, get some 38 pants. Just don't try to wear Bambino's, Abena XP, Dry 24/7...

Abena's #2 (S2,M2,L2,XL2) are good compromise on thickness vs absorbency. Another discrete one is Molicare Super.

Depends Real Fit for me are only good for leakage, no way I would trust them with even one wetting (might be fine if you wet every 2 hours, so it is only a small amount, but I tend to wet 4-6 hours and measuring I have about 20-25 ounces of liquid at that point). More then a depends can hold in a single wetting.

Agreed, I wear slacks to work every day, and every day I wear a thick premium disposable. I'd say at least 90% of my coworkers don't know I'm incontinent and wear a diaper, and the other 10% at least suspect but haven't said anything out of professionalism, fear of an ADA insult, harassment, etc.

As for Taco Bell, there is a reason their putting sand (sorry silicon-dioxide) into their meat sauce is controversial. It's intent is to make sure their meat doesn't clump together (this includes the now-runny stuff running through your bowels). If it ate there I'd wear a diaper too, even if I already didn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wear them and dont act like there is much different going on. I have worn everything from business suits to jeans while wearing diapers and plastic pants. I think alot of the fear of getting discovered while wearing diapers in public is yourself. Most if not all people are not going to say a darn thing. If they say anything negative about it at work, simply state that they are for medical needs. I think past that point it becomes discrimination towards you due to medical needs. Taco Bell and most other companies want nothing to do with a discrimination case against them.

Stand up for what you want - nobody else will.

Relax its Taco Bell Not Sparks Steak House Put on a diaper and tell them it's the food man, just smelling it will give you the trots and the bathrooms are usually as toxic as the food LOL

No for real wear a pair of slacks i size larger and you should be good to go and wear a pair of tighty whitirs over the diaper

Be Happy in Your Nappy!

Be Merry in Your Terry

If they say anything negative about it at work, simply state that they are for medical needs. I think past that point it becomes discrimination towards you due to medical needs. Taco Bell and most other companies want nothing to do with a discrimination case against them.

I'm not a lawyer, but I doubt it's discimination due to medical needs if one's statement that they're for medical needs is false. So only state that they're for medical needs if that's true if you were to think that you might need to get HR involved at some point.

That said, a lot of companies have policies in place regarding inappropriate workplace behavior, so ongoing negative remarks might end up in violation of company policy.

What kind of "issues", is this woman incontinent, or does she just wear because she likes to and shows them off?

Be nice to your AB sistah (if she is one)