LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Have A Diaper Bag?

Kari

During the Holiday Season I often carry my most ostentatious ginormous pink diaper bag so that I can wear pinned gauze diapers.Doing this takes me back to my childhood needing 'just-in-case' diapers because of my tiny over-active bladder. Back then the diaper bag my Mom carried was intended to be functional, not discreet. Mom was incontinents so she carried her own diapers in that bag. A few years ago I gave Mom one of the then-new ginormous bags.

yes we have a couple diaper bags.one is a backpack diaper bag,an the other is a white diaper bag.neither are suffienct for my cloth diapers an supplies.i need a gigantic bag and wondering where angela bauer  got her giant bag from?

I use a regular backpack. I keep a few diapers, some baby wipes, rubber gloves, and 2 spare Gary diaper covers in it just in case I have an accident while I am away from home. I am partially bladder and bowel incontinent and never know when I am going to have an accident. This is also why I wear a diaper anytime I leave home.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I use a regular diaper bag and it's a Hello Kitty one. I also keep my regular stuff in it too including my car keys. 

I sometimes use my backpack that is a hiking backpack. It's pretty girly. If I am going to be carrying more stuff and have more diapers, I will use that for more room. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have a regular blue backpack that's part diaper bag, part autism supply kit. I wear 24/7 and have occasional bowel IC, so I always have three or four spare diapers, wipes, powder and rash cream with me. I also have my three pound weighted lap pad that calms me when I'm anxious, a small bag of sensory tools like tactile toys, essential oils, flavoured gum, a tiny music box, etc. I have my iPad that has games and my talking app on it for when I lose my words, and my dishtowel-sized blankie, which I often keep in my pocket. I'm getting a new Winnie the Pooh paci soon, and that will have a spot in a side pocket. I'm not a light traveler!

I have a couple, one is like a big handbag which is stealthy the other is a backpack that's light purple with unicorns, its mega cute and goes well with cute clothes

20190719_171134.jpg

On 11/21/2012 at 1:16 PM, Dubious said:

I always carry a backpack when going out cause I like to have my hands free, so i have 1 diaper in it

Not out long enough to need more..

Me too (sounds like we're a part of the #metoo movement huh?). Just a plain old backpack. Although I use it no matter how long away. Carry lots of diapers in a suitcase and transfer them to backpack as needed with other diaper supplies (wet wipes, powder, rash cream).

I have 2 diaper bags actually. Both I bought from Salvation Army, one is a charcoal grey, neutral colour bag that I use daily, and the other is an actual diaper bag, it's blue with swirls. 

I have a couple, keep a well stocked full backpack in each car so I always have a change of clothes and multiple diapers, I recently bought the SkipHop sling diaper bag its light weight and holds 3 diapers and its a camo design so no one can tell its an actual diaper bag.  Its great for taking into the mall or for walks. Skiphop diaper bags are expensive but are a high quality product.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a couple, one is like a big handbag which is stealthy the other is a backpack that's light purple with unicorns, its mega cute and goes well with cute clothes
20190719_171134.thumb.jpg.7e027c22b616b474308b4ff0275dbb57.jpg

I have a couple of backpacks I keep all my diapers in, one stays in my car and the other is my inside one I use for transferring new diapers in.(plus other stuff, like plastic pants etc)

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk