LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gauging Interest: Christmas Card Exchange?

DailyDi

Anyone interested in joining a Christmas Card Exchange, so we can send and receive more love this Christmas?

Don't provide your address here, this is just to see if there's a good number of people interested. if so, i will collect info in the coming weeks, and create lists of 20 people so no one has to send an outrageous number. I will also create country specific lists so no one has to worry about international mailing.

At another board I was at, was done a bit differently, one got or made digital images of cards and they were put on dispaly on a page. At the old LG site I was at, we used to make orniments for a tree using gifs in which we could make the BG's transparent so they would be whatever shape we wonted. I used to make "glass" balls with little fairiy things inside them

Let's exchange diapers. :mail:

One diaper can be put into one of those large sized bubble manila envelopes and sent rather inexpensive.

I'd probably be interested if I had a printer since I'd want to do my own illustration and design. I'll probably do something like what I did for Halloween but maybe a bit more designed instead of just a drawing and post it in the pictures forum.

Sounds interesting, let me know when you get more info on exactly how you're going to do this, I don't want my personal address going out to strangers but if DD is going to work as a filter for the mail and cards, I'm all for it.

• 3 weeks later...