LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Interesting Conversation I Overheard

I had to go to the emergency room yesterday for a follow up on a prior visit there. As I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my name to be called, there was a woman and a guy, probably in their 30's with a child of about 4 years old with them. Cute little girl of obvious mixed race and wearing very thick noticable diapers under her pants with the diapers showing out the back. The mom was sitting in one of those hospital wheel chairs waiting to be called and the little girl was running around. The mom was not very nice to that child, yelling at her all the time. All of a sudden, I heard her say, "Look at you! You should be ashamed to be wearing diapers at your age!" Naturally, I got a little nervous wondering how they knew, especially since I wasn't wearing a diaper at the time! Later as I was in one of the rooms being attended to, I heard them in the next room over, still yelling at the little girl! I heard the man finally say, "You know what your problem is? You should never have been born!" Talk about wanting to get up and beat the crap out of 2 people! They could be the poster parents for verbal abuse! As parents, isn't it their job to parent, potty train and show by example how to behave? Like I say, some people just shouldn't be allowed to reproduce!

I agree these are the type of people who shouldn't be parents!!

IS it a major crime if your child isn't out of diapers by age 3?

Get a life people.

If she takes longer to potty train them some other kids who freakin cares!

I agree these are the type of people who shouldn't be parents!!

IS it a major crime if your child isn't out of diapers by age 3?

Get a life people.

If she takes longer to potty train them some other kids who freakin cares!

With all my friends coming to child rearing age, I see a lot of that kind of shit. Not from my friends but horror stories from mom groups. It's not just potty training but everything. There's a mentality of "if my child isn't like every other child then something is wrong", which granted in some cases their can be but the parents also often go about it totally wrong like the story there above illustrates.

Reading that makes me so angry. So many people have children when they shouldn't and don not seserve to have children because of the way they treat them. I can't have children so I get extremely angry when I hear things like this.

My parents loved me, at least in the ways they knew. But it was still a shock to find out that I was an 'unexpected child', unlike my siblings, so I know some of what the child here must be feeling. At least I was loved and wanted, something this child is not getting :(

Parents like this should be spayed and neutered while serving a long jail sentence so that this kind of crap doesn't get passed on any further <_<

Bettypooh

"You know what your problem is? You should never have been born!"

i have had this sed to me but not by my parents it was the stupid b***** that looked after me and my sisters when my mom was in hospital when i was about 5(because i would wet the bed)

before you ask no my dad could not watch us because he was working to feed and cloth and get us what we needed (he lived in a flat [you know every thing in one room except the bathroom]) me and my sisters and the fact that my mom had custody of us

those parents need to be shot in the damn head, this reminds me of my biological father telling me "i can get another you, i cant get another me". did you report those asshats to any authorities? no way of telling what kind of things she has to put up with at home.

I live in a wierd community! Twin towns separated by the river, and no, it's not St. Paul and Minniapolis, but very similar on a much much smaller scale. My town is mostly white and mid to upper class. The town across the river is mostly minority, low income and welfare people. Think "People Of WalMart". Literally, the two towns are as different as night and day. It's very common to see 400 pound women with 2 or 3 kids buying a shopping cart full of junk food with food stamps while yelling at their kids all the time. These creatures were raised that way themselves and have probably been that way since they were bore. Is it any wonder that they smack their own kids around, don't have a job or even care about trying to find one and are content to live off the state? Naturally, they have lots of kids so they can get more government aid. So, what happens? They keep the cycle going from genneration to genneration! And quite often you see 5 year olds still in diapers! The breeders of these kids could care less about toilet training them. If all they do is yell at them, do you think they want to take on the chore of toilet training? Child protective services around the country are understaffed and how many times have you read of them being called over and over to a house, not doing anything, then the kid gets beaten to death! Then everyone comes out of the woodwork to shake things up! Sure, in many cases they help but CPS have also failed a lot of kids who needed the help! In that town, CPS would be like trying to put out the Chicago fire with a garden hose!

I live in a wierd community! Twin towns separated by the river, and no, it's not St. Paul and Minniapolis, but very similar on a much much smaller scale......

I know whereof you speak. Been through and stayed in both towns.

I agree with the others that an effort should be made to report them. Don't know if at this late time the hospital would have records of who was in adjacent rooms. If they were that bad at the hospital, imagine how worse it could be at home.

I live in a wierd community! Twin towns separated by the river, and no, it's not St. Paul and Minniapolis, but very similar on a much much smaller scale. My town is mostly white and mid to upper class. The town across the river is mostly minority, low income and welfare people. Think "People Of WalMart". Literally, the two towns are as different as night and day. It's very common to see 400 pound women with 2 or 3 kids buying a shopping cart full of junk food with food stamps while yelling at their kids all the time. These creatures were raised that way themselves and have probably been that way since they were bore. Is it any wonder that they smack their own kids around, don't have a job or even care about trying to find one and are content to live off the state? Naturally, they have lots of kids so they can get more government aid. So, what happens? They keep the cycle going from genneration to genneration! And quite often you see 5 year olds still in diapers! The breeders of these kids could care less about toilet training them. If all they do is yell at them, do you think they want to take on the chore of toilet training? Child protective services around the country are understaffed and how many times have you read of them being called over and over to a house, not doing anything, then the kid gets beaten to death! Then everyone comes out of the woodwork to shake things up! Sure, in many cases they help but CPS have also failed a lot of kids who needed the help! In that town, CPS would be like trying to put out the Chicago fire with a garden hose!

Did I hear "I'm white trash and I'm in trouble".

That is the most ignorant, stupid comment I have ever seen here in quite awhile. Your post is filled with prejudices that lead you to make a collective judgement on people that is just not true. You have no idea what you are talking about, because it is quite clear you have never had to work multiple jobs just to feed your family. Also, it is a trap, not a cycle. Guess what, those food stamps you speak of are severely limited on what you can buy. Basically, who ever bribes the government more gets food stamp customers. And WTF to you get off calling them breeders when I see "good Christian families" having more than 5 children. Nobody has more children to get more government aid, because you don't actually get more money, you get less money. You have no idea who poor people are, and you have no idea who child abusers are. Any parent can be a child abuser and you would be surprised where the statistics point.

Also, your excuse for inaction is horrible. Oh, they might not do anything is never a good excuse. Dude, just do it! You are the only one who can.

That is the most ignorant, stupid comment I have ever seen here in quite awhile. Your post is filled with prejudices that lead you to make a collective judgement on people that is just not true. You have no idea what you are talking about, because it is quite clear you have never had to work multiple jobs just to feed your family. Also, it is a trap, not a cycle. Guess what, those food stamps you speak of are severely limited on what you can buy. Basically, who ever bribes the government more gets food stamp customers. And WTF to you get off calling them breeders when I see "good Christian families" having more than 5 children. Nobody has more children to get more government aid, because you don't actually get more money, you get less money. You have no idea who poor people are, and you have no idea who child abusers are. Any parent can be a child abuser and you would be surprised where the statistics point.

Also, your excuse for inaction is horrible. Oh, they might not do anything is never a good excuse. Dude, just do it! You are the only one who can.

Too late and tired to comment other than you are so wrong on several points. Quoted for preservation and later comment.

What really gets me is that it is totally ok for parents to treat their kids like this in public (not that it is ok at home either) but it is not socially acceptable to challange adults on their poor parenting skills in situations like this. Frikin pissis me right off.

FYI - You may think of me as a racist, but that is not true! Most of my closest friends are African American, Mexican and least you think I am anti-semetic, I have many Jewish friends as well. Even my minority friends feel the same way about this neighboring town! It is also true that I have a white friend who was on food stamps for a short while after the birth of her son, however she did everything to find a job. Unless you live in my community and actually see what is going on first hand, please don't be so quick to judge my comments! Oh, and I do work multipul jobs right now! The fact is, I am working and have worked hard to provide finances for myself! I also have a friend (black, by the way) who has 4 kids, 2 in college, is an engineer and his wife is a medical doctor. Their oldest just graduated from college and is doing missionary work in South America. The next boy is in college on an air force scollarship! Very Christian people with multiple kids. The work hard to support them, though! When people don't even try to find a job, don't pay their rent (and if they have kids you can't just evict them for non payment), buy new TV's, cars and sterieos on public assistance), they know how to work the system! And should you think I am making this up too, I have 2 friends who are landlords who rent out houses in this town. One has had problems, the other very few. The one with very few problems rents mostly to minority people and has had 2 problems in the past 8 years, one with a minortity family and the other with a white renter who he had to take to court. Yes, you are severly limited on what you can buy with food stamps, but don't you think these people have been on assistance long enough to know how to get around that? You buy something with a food stamp, then get money back for your change. That money is used to buy beer and ciggarets. Add to that the stores in that town who illegaly buy food stamps for 1/2 value cash (and don't say I am making it up as every month I read in the paper where another store owner is arrested for doing just that) and you have fraud, plain and simple! I am not against food stamps or public assistance where needed. Many people do need assistance, but in this town, even the government is corrupt! Our govenor is republican, but our prior govenor was democrat and she appointed an emergency manager to take control of that city. People living there were not paying their utility bills, taxes, the city couldn't afford to pay their police and fire fighters, they had no money coming in. The emergency manager straightened things around and all the town councel did was piss and moan that the emergency manager took away their free cell phones and stopped their out of town city paid excursions! So, if you think I am wrong, I challenge you to come and live in that city for 6 months!! Read the paper, drive through town, shop at some of the local stores. Most of all, keep your eyes open and look around you at what is actually happening there! No one likes to admit this goes on, but you can't deny that it happens in many places around the United States.

You are only confirming what I said and that is you are prejudice. Sorry, you can't back pedal from what you said. You made a judgement on the whole town and threw minorities into it. You talked about the people living there collectively as breeders and creatures.

Also, I am well aware of Michigan policy with the poor. It is very unsuccessful, because they think they have a welfare problem, but as you yourself already pointed out and it is something everyone here knows, they have a much bigger corruption problem.

What you should have said is the town has corrupt officials and leave it at that. It is a very big stretch to make a judgement on the people. However, the point you still do not understand is this has nothing to do with child abusers. Any attempt to connect this with child abuse based on what you have observed in single cases is a hypothesis at best, arrogant presumption at worse and it sounds like it was the latter case.