LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Person In Need Of Diapers

At first I laughed @ this article,

Especially since it's British with words like loo, etc.

But then I realized, this is sort of like me, but in a different way.

I've always been a DL since I can remember.

But now, I wear 24/7 not because I want to.

It's because I have a phobia of loosing control.

Besides bedwetting nightly up to past age 10,

I also soaked myself two times in 3rd grade.

Then about 2 years ago I was away from home. (an issue itself for me)

I went too long holding my bladder while driving and resulted in soaking myself.

Thank gawd I was in the car, but I was 2 hours from home.

So I drove around till I found a Wal-Mart. And waited in the parking lot until it was dry enough to not show..

I used some car sent air freshner to mask any urine odor.

Then pulled down and zipped my jacket and went in.

I bought a cheap pair of pants and a polo shirt that was on sale.

The damn express lane had some jackass with a cart full of stuff.

So I decided bide my time and went to the back restroom and come back. (to another jackass with a full cart in the express lane) :glare:

I didn't want to stand in one place with people behind and in front of me waiting.

So, I put the pants and shirt on a bench outside the restroom went in and luckily had privacy to clean up.

You know another thing I hate about W-M is their anal ways of conserving water and paper towels.

But it remided me I had one soaked small towel in the floor of my car.

Automotive was right nearby, so I bought those bundles of car washing towels and more air freshner.

The tire and lube guy let me check out there. I ran for the car drove to McDonald's and finished cleaning and changing in their restroom.

BTW, they have continuous flowing hot water at Mickey D's

Now I have my thick diapers like Cushies, SDK's, Abenas and Molicares at home.

But I only wear Tena M/R stretch ultra briefs in public anymore.

They are thin so nobody can tell, but they can hold a complete soaking and then some.

The velco fastners are adjustable and they aren't kidding about the stretch on the side fastners.

I can get then to overlap each other without tearing.

http://www.hdis.com/...tch-briefs.html

I think I got off topic. But might as well post since it's here. :)

I wonder why she doesn't just use the public toilet and "forget" to flush?

My kids both went through phases where they did not like to flush public toilets. They weren't afraid of being flushed, but some toilets are obnoxiously loud and the sudden loud noise would startle them or hurt their ears.

Many kids (and probably some adults) are afraid of the new "auto flushing" toilets. One of the bedwetting sites sells some kind of sticker you can use to disable those while you're in the stall.

Frankly, I had some fear of public restroom for a couple of reasons when I was small. The first was that our school had a lot of problems with kids flushing stuff (mostly paper towels) that caused overflowing toilets. I still remember sitting on my chair in Kindergarten with my feet in the air as water ran by. The other was the school fire drill alarm going off while I was in the bathroom once.