LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Girl

Hey ya'll,

anyone else watch the show New Girl?

I'm not so obsessed with it that I have to see the episode when it airs, but I do watch all the eps. when I can.

I would dare say they made an Animaniacs! reference on the most recent episode, Nick said "Hellloooo Nurse!"

It basically made my day, despite the fact that Community (the show I worship) was pushed back indefinitely.

Community for all intents and purposes is over to me as basically the entire writing staff left the show when the show creator got fired.

New Girl I have enjoyed what I have seen but don't seek it out. I feel like most of the rest of the cast isn't quite up to keeping up with Zooey. She has this very olde timey screwball comedy timing that doesn't quite gel with some of the cast.

There was a time where there was new ground for sitcoms to break, and that made many of them worthwhile. Nowadays it is all stale, nothing is new except faces and places, and the faces are mostly untalented so the producers can get them on the cheap :( In my personal vocabulary I've added a letter to "sitcoms", and the letter is "h". I think you can figure out where it does yourself :o

Bettypooh

i keep trying to watch sitcoms and just cant do it ... they are funny for 2-3 episodes than the stereotype jokes are just old....

There was a time where there was new ground for sitcoms to break, and that made many of them worthwhile. Nowadays it is all stale, nothing is new except faces and places, and the faces are mostly untalented so the producers can get them on the cheap :( In my personal vocabulary I've added a letter to "sitcoms", and the letter is "h". I think you can figure out where it does yourself :o

Bettypooh

Those are two of many reasons I don't watch TV at all.

well i didn't say I don't watch tv, there is a hell of al ot more on tv than sitcoms... i do like the fake crim dramas... as unrealistic as they are.. bones, ncis, castle is fun... but we also watch travel shows - love anthony bourdain, and we watch lots of history and discovery channel and nat geo channel and pbs masterpiece mystery.

The current glut of crime dramas are all essentially the modern equivalent of pulp murder mysteries and like those I see nothing wrong with them. At the moment I'm a bit burnt out on 'em but I'm sure I'll get back into stories of that ilk as I've been a murder mystery fan my whole life largely due to my parents exposing me to that sort of stuff when I was younger. I'm a big Nero Wolfe and Thin Man fan for example.